How About Tomorrow?

*Jack's POV*

Jack awoke the next morning to the sound of light knocking on the door. He was confused for a minute before remembering that Tyler had stayed the night. He got ready to tell the person to come in. That is, until he realized the blankets were at their ankles and they both were completely naked. 

"One minute!" He called to the person at the door and struggled to pull the blankets over Mark. He slowly got up and slipped on some random boxers and walked to the door.

The Irishman carefully positioned himself behind the door and opened it. He wasn't very comfortable around people when he only had boxers on. He rubbed his blue eyes and looked out the door. 

"Hey, I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to the gym with me or at least give me a ride? I didn't mean to wake you, but I'm training for The Amazing Race and need to go to the gym today. If you can't or don't want to, I can ask Ryan and Matt." Tyler said sheepishly.

"Why don't ya go to the living room and wait? I'll wake up Mark and talk to him about it." Jack said with a small smile.

"You don't have to. You two can get back to sleep." Tyler said quickly.

"No, really...it's fine. I'm sure Mark would like to go to the gym anyway. He wants to start getting back into shape. Just wait in the living room." Tyler nodded and started to walk away. Jack slowly closed the door and turned back to his fiancé. The half-Korean was still sound asleep. Jack had a plan on how to wake him up. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to the man. "Mark, wake up." He said softly and played with the older man's pink hair.

Mark made no movement to wake up, so Jack tried again. He leaned forward and kissed the middle of the sleeping man's chest. He then slowly lead a trail of kisses up to the man's neck. There he stopped for a second and softly kissed on the skin along the side. He led another trail of kisses along the man's jaw and up to the man's soft lips. As he kissed his partner, he felt a hand press to the back of his head then felt Mark kissing back.

When he pulled away the half-Korean was smirking at him. "Well, good morning to you too, Sean." He said, sleep coating his voice.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya." Jack said smoothly.

"Did you wake me up to continue where we left off?" Mark asked with a smirk making the younger man chuckle.

"You wish. No, Tyler wants to know if you would like to go to the gym with him or if we could give him a ride." The Irishman explained. Mark sat up quickly.

"I forgot that Tyler's here!" He said frantically.

"He's waiting in the living room." Jack said softly.

"Do you want to go?" Mark asked softly.

"No, go have fun. I'll stay home. Gotta get some videos done anyway."

"Really? You're sure?"

"Yeah. Go, have some fun." Mark kissed Jack before getting up and getting dressed. He turned back to Jack once more before leaving the room.

"I love you." He said softly. The Irishman smiled at him.

"I love you too, babe." Mark smiled and left the room. Jack decided that he would take a shower to start his day, so he walked to the bathroom. He quickly showered before getting out and putting clean clothes on. He then decided to start recording, but on his way to his recording room he got a text.

"Sean, I'm going to Insomnia this year. You should go, it'd be great ta see ya again!" Daithi had texted. Jack quickly checked for when the dates were. This would be a great opportunity to meet more fans, go to another convention, and see an old friend. The dates were about 2 months away. He thought he should make sure Mark liked the idea, but he also really wanted to do this.