Ready For Us

Let's continue where we left off shall we..? ;) (More of PTV's sexy scene) Don't worry..not all of it is.. X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mark's POV*

Once Jack was checked out, the two got a taxi and went to Mark's hotel.

"I am going to shower." Mark said as they walked in his room. He grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom, closed the door, started the shower, took off his glasses, and stripped down. When the water was a temperature he liked, he got in. Just as he finished washing his hair, there was a quiet knock. He ignored it.

Soon, Jack was climbing in the shower as well. "Mind if I join ya, babe?"

"Well, you are already here." Mark said softly.

"Are you upset?" Jack asked and turned the older man to him.

"A little. I don't like when you tease me like that." The half Korean said with a pout.

"Then why don' we pick up where we left off?" Jack asked and softly kissed Mark. "We can make this betta." The older man nodded slowly. Water ran over both their naked bodies as Jack wrapped one hand around Mark's now calmed boner.

"Just promise me this won't be you teasing me again." Mark said looking into Jack's eyes for reassurance.

"I promise, Markimoo." The Irishman said sincerely. His partner wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him close to connect their lips. The younger man stroked his love as they kissed. Mark moaned against Jack's lips and the Irishman took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in his partner's mouth.

The half Korean brought a hand down and wrapped it around the Irishman's growing erection and started stroking him as he was being stroked. Mark parted from the kiss. "Fuck me." He said then nibbled on Jack's neck.

"What?" Jack asked wanting to make sure Mark actually said that.

"You heard me. I want you to fuck me. It's your turn, Sean." Jack reacted by reaching around Mark and turned the water off. He grabbed his partner's wrist and lead him to the bed where he pushed him down and climbed on top of him.

"Ye sure ye want this?" Jack asked, slowly positioning himself between Mark's legs.

"Yes, I want you." Mark said. Jack sucked on his pointer finger and middle finger until he felt they were good then slowly pushed one in Mark. The American felt a little uncomfortable, this feeling was new to him. He gasped quietly as Jack prepped him.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked concerned.

"Yes, it's just different." Mark admitted.

"Ye will feel the pleasure soon." Jack promised as he slowly slipped his other finger in. He slowly stretched the small hole. Mark gasped every now and then before the gasps turned to moans.

"I'm ready, Sean." Mark said looking into his eyes. Jack nodded and moved a little closer. He slipped his fingers out and pressed the tip of his erection at the hole and slowly pushed it in his boyfriend. The American bit his lip and gripped the sheets, his face showing that he was in pain.

"Shh, shh, shh....the pain'll be gone soon." Jack said and kissed Mark, he didn't dare move his lower body so the half Korean could adjust. "Just tell me when it feels fine." His voice was soft and caring. After a few moments, Mark nodded.

"I'm okay now." Jack nodded and slowly thrusted his hips, so he slowly moved in and out of Mark. The American's gasps of pain slowly turned to pleasure and he wrapped his legs around the Irishman's waist. Jack held himself above Mark with one hand and the other went down and wrapped around Mark's boner. He stroked his boyfriend along with his thrusts.

"Faster..." Mark said breathlessly in between moans. Jack sped up his actions and they moaned together in pleasure. Mark knew he was getting close so he brought Jack's face down and kissed him passionately.

"I-I'm close." He breathed out. Jack let go of him quickly.

"Can ye hold on a little longer?" The Irishman asked, Mark reluctantly nodded. Jack sped up his movements and when he was ready, he started stroking Mark again. After a couple of seconds, they both reached their climax and moaned out each other's names.

"S-Sean!!" Mark moaned as he came on his stomach and Jack's hand.

"M-Mark!!" Jack moaned out as he came inside Mark. Slowly he pulled himself out and flopped down next to his fiancé. Mark felt the liquids slowly leaking out of him and sighed in content.

"Well, that kind of made my shower pointless." Mark said chuckling after catching his breath.

"We could always go back." Jack said with a smirk.

"I'm kind of tired, I think we should sleep." The American said and looked over to see the Irishman licking his fingers.

"Then let's get some sleep." Jack said when he was done. He moved up the bed and pulled the covers down. He got under them as Mark climbed up and under as well. He pulled Jack into his arms and pulled him closer.

"I love you so much, Sean." Mark whispered in his mate's ear.

"I love you, too. You are the love of me life and I'm so glad to have ya." Jack said. He turned and softly kissed his fiancé.

"I am so glad that I have you too." Mark said.

"When would ye want ta come meet my family? I know they won' let me move in with you until they meet and spend some time with ya." The American thought for a moment.

"How about, I return home for a day or so and then go to Ireland and visit. Would that work?" The Irishman smiled at him.

"That would be perfect."