Does he...or does he not?

Jack's POV

'I have a reason. A reason to be here..'..Jack said, thinking to himself in the cab car, driving to Mark's apartment. He needed reassurance..and this was the only way he thought it would work. 'There was a reason behind that phone call right? And there was also a reason he decided to stay and listen..I've known Mark for over a year now, and we're pretty close..but I've never noticed anything...But now that I'm thinking about it, Mark does seem to get nervous and shy around me...and now that I'm thinking about it more...so do I..' He sighed softly and felt his cheeks warm up.

Jack's attention was brought back to life when the taxi pulled up to the apartment complex. He took a deep breath, stepped out, paid the driver, grabbed his bag, walked up to Mark's door, pressed the doorbell...and then let out his breath again..soaking his lungs with fresh air. He waited with his bag at his converse covered feet,his trendy dark blue jeans, and covered with the blue hoodie that Mark told him was his favorite. He wasn't wearing his hat today, knowing Mark didn't like it, he wanted to be dressed to impress. 'Why was he so nervous all of a sudden?' He looked up to the sound of the door 'click'.

His American friend stood in front of him, a wide smile on his face, and damn did he look good in purple.

"Jaaaccckkkk...!" Mark said, holding out his arm for a handshake. "Couldn't get enough of the ole' Markimoo?"

"Oh definitely.." Jack said, smirking and pulling Mark's arm once again, dragging him into a hug. For some reason he loved to watch him blush and try to act cool..he could feel Mark's heartbeat speed against his chest. He then leaned up to Mark's shoulder and whispered with the most Irish accent he could manage..

"Please..call me Sean."

Mark pulled back.."R-Right..uhm..please come in..Sean."

'my name sounds just as sexy as it did last night..'

"The hell did I just say..?" Jack caught himself and cursed under his breath, hoping Mark didn't notice. He looked around the room..a little big..and a little empty.He felt bad that this was only occupied by one man. Mark closed the door behind him, and gestured for him to join him on the big two seater couch. He walked over, slumped down..and prepared himself, leaning his elbows on the arm of the couch, and twisting his torso toward Mark.

"So..mind explaining now?" Mark asked.

"I'm just going to put it all out on the table.." Jack paused and looked Mark in the eye. "Mark..." He swallowed.. "do you...like me?"

His friend was silent..a stunned look on his face. Like he'd just got hit by a bus. He decided to continue.

"Truth is...I heard ya yanking yer chain last night over the phone..and I can't shake the reason on why I stayed to listen..to make it worse I started yanking meself along with ya...and..I was thinking about it all this morning..and God damn, it was sexy as hell..." He paused to look at Mark again, who was now intensely red in the face..."and I jus took the first flight here..I didn't think a text message would serve justice to this kinda thing..You're doing things to me that I can't control..and it's freaking me out!"

"Sean..I.."

"Oh and fucking hell...when you say my name.." Jack said, interrupting him, running his fingers through his hair. "I have a girlfriend...and I've never been into men..but I can't stop thinking about it.." Jack turned his head to face the wall, feeling slight relief from getting that off his chest, when Mark spoke up.

He heard him sigh and looked to see that he had closed his eyes..

"Yes.." He admitted. "I do like you Sean..more than I can express..I just find myself attracted to you..every time we meet up..I don't want to stop at just a brief hello and goodbye hug.." That made Jack blush..and he got more flustered as he went on. "I love your quirky, loud, goofy personality..I love that you're a youtuber..just like me..I love your style..your laugh..your smile..you make me so nervous I want to explode...but this probably seems weird to you..and I'd never try and make it awkward..or advance on you in anyway..but-" Mark was cut off.