Chica Bika

(x) 

Mark picked Jack up from the airport in Cincinnati and brought him to his old home. As they drove home, they held hands and Jack spoke of the positives that went on while at Insomnia. "Now, Tom and my mom are home, so you can meet them and then we can go to my room and cuddle." Mark said when they pulled up to the house and parked.

"Okay, sounds good!" Jack said happily. "I need to record a vlog like I do after my trips." The Irishman explained to his partner.

"You can do that." The older man replied with a smile. He grabbed Jack's bag and led him inside. They walked to his room first to put down the new bag and then walked to the dining room where his mom and brother sat. "Tom, Mom, this is my fiancé, Jack." Mark introduced. Jack gave a small wave with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you, Jack." Tom said then started back on his drawings he was doing. Momiplier slowly stood up and walked towards the two young men.

"You a good man? You make my son happy?" She asked Jack.

"I...I think I do. I believe I do." Jack said carefully and unsure.

"Mom, he makes me so happy. I'm the happiest I've been in a while. If you don't believe me, I....I have him dad's ring...that's how much I love and care for him. You know that's my most prized possession. I never thought I'd give it to anyone, but I gave it to Jack. Doesn't that show how much he means to me?" Mark stepped in.

"He better than those friends that left you?" She asked.

"Not better because I don't put anyone on a pedestal, but better in the sense that he wouldn't leave me when we have plans." Mark said to his mother.

"Then welcome to the family." Momiplier said and gave Jack a quick hug.

"We're going back to my room to sleep for a little. Jack's a little jetlagged. He just came from the UK." Mark explained. The only response were nods from both his mom and brother. That wasn't really a lie because Jack really was jetlagged. They walked back to Mark's room. The Irishman just collapsed on the bed, falling on his back on it.

Mark laid down next to him then pulled him on top of his own body. Jack smiled looking down at his lover. Mark was perfect. He was so perfect in every damn way. "God, yer perfect." Jack whispered. Mark let out a happy sigh and pulled Jack into his chest.

"Well, so are you, Sean." Mark whispered. "Tons of family will be here in the next few days."

"That's okay. We'll get through it and Then go see my family." Jack said. He felt at peace in Mark's muscular arms.

"Do you want to sleep?" Mark asked softly.

"I don't want to, but I probably need to." Jack said. He then yawned which was his body proving the point that he needed to sleep.

"Let's sleep." Mark said and stood them up. "In just gonna lock the door." Mark said with a smirk. Jack chuckled and shook his head. He began to strip down to his boxers then got,in the bed. He watched as Mark stripped down. He took in the appearance of his partner's body. He looked so damn good too.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Mark said with a smirk as he crawled in the bed and pulled Jack into his arms. The Irishman turned to look at the half Korean.

"I don't need to. I'll have you and your body forever, babe." Jack said with a small smirk. He buried his face in Mark's chest and fell asleep.

(x) 

It was New Year's Eve and they were in Ireland now at Jack's parents house. Mark wasn't wrong when he said that a ton of family would be there in those next few days. All of Mark's nieces and nephews were there and we're randomly told to attack Mark, which they did. It was all in good fun.

They got to Jack's parents place two days ago. Now they had two more hours till new years. For the most part, Jack's family was drunk. The young couple were the most sober of the whole group. "You really can drink something if you want, babe. It's fine, I just can't." Mark said softly.

"No, it's fine. You can't drink, so I won't tonight." Jack said, but he did want to drink with his family.

"Sean. Drink. You're with your family and this is a celebration." Mark said.

"You sure?" Jack asked. With a nod, Jack set off to the kitchen and started to drink with his brothers and dad. Mark sat in the living room with the girls.

"Sean, me boy, why isn't Mark drinking tonight?" Jack's dad asked him drunkenly. His brothers looked at him expectantly.

"If he does, he could die. Doctor's orders." Jack explained. Everyone just nodded and started giving Jack drinks. It didn't take long before they had loaded him with enough drinks and he was extremely drunk. Not like he was when he and Mark first got together. No, this time he was worse.

"Mawwwk! Be me New Years kiss!" Jack whined drunkenly.

"Dear God, you're wasted. How much did they give you?" Mark asked, concern written on his face. There was only 3 minutes to the New Year.

"I ain't wasted! I was born this way!" Jack yelled, slurring his words.

"Babe, let's go to bed." Mark said softly.

"Not until I get me New Years kiss!" Jack whined.

"Babe, I really think we should go to bed." Mark's voice was smooth and calm. He didn't want Jack thinking he was upset.

"Jus' a little longer?" He asked and tried to give his partner a puppy dog face. The half Korean rubbed his temples and reluctantly nodded.

"Only if we can sit down till then at least." Mark compromised. Jack's response was to push Mark down on the couch and almost fall, but was pulled onto his lover's lap. By the time the 10 second countdown came, only Mark, Jack's nephew, and the ladies were coherent enough to really count down.

As soon as they said 'one', Jack pulled Mark close and gave him a sloppy drunken kiss on the lips. It escalated more to making out then before Mark pulled away. "Can we go to bed now?" He asked softly. Jack only nodded in response. They slowly stood up and walked, Jack stumbled, to the Irishman's room. Everything from that moment on was a blur for Jack.

(x)
They were back in LA. Mark was home and Jack told him he was going on a walk. He was really walking to the place that had Chica. He couldn't wait to see how Mark reacted knowing that they would have the dog he loved. It didn't take long until he had Chica and was walking back home.

Chica looked really happy. Jack felt his phone buzzing and realized it was a phone call from Mark. "Hey, babe." Jack said trying to hide his excitement.

"Sean, where are you? You said you'd be going for a quick walk." Mark said, worry coating his voice.

"Has it been that long?" Jack asked confused and checked the time.

"It...it's been 2 hours...where are you? Are you okay?" Mark asked softly. He sounded worried, scared, and concerned.

"Babe, I'm fine. I just had a surprise for you and I went to get it. I didn't realize it's been two hours. I'll be home soon, okay Markimoo?" Jack asked softly. He started to walk quicker with Chica.

"You have a surprise?" Mark asked, now very curious.

"Yes, but please don't be waiting outside. I will be home soon." Jack said allowing his excitement to show in his voice.

"Okay, hurry, Sean!" Mark said excitedly. Jack laughed.

"I will. Bye, Markimoo."

"Bye, Sean."

Jack hung up. He was about a mile from the house. He sped up a little More. He just couldn't wait till Mark saw Chica was his surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, so sorry for the long ass wait...I just have been super de-motivated to write...I don't even know what to do with this story anymore..please leave a comment to help me get back into it! I'm open to any ideas...on this story and in my other one. Thanks! 

~PCP