You and Me...Let's Just Chill

(x)

Jack's POV

"Ya comin'?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming!" Mark huffed, following behind the excited Irishman. "Where are we going anyways? This is supposed to be a picnic..not a rock climb!"

"Oh stop whining! We're almost there.."

Mark and Jack had spent their morning out and about in the beautiful vast places of Ireland. Jack had drug him everywhere...too all places he could think of. Jack wanted him to see everything...see where he grew up.

Jack was leading him up a green, rocky path..picnic basket in hand, and swim shorts around his waist. The beaches here are amazing..and Jack knew a perfect place to go. This was the last stop on their list....and now that they properly displayed their love for one another, ( the new, shiney...IRISH..ring on Mark's finger..he had picked it out..)

Jack felt this was the perfect way to end an evening..

"Come on,..we're here."

Jack watched as Mark lifted his head, and his eyes widen in mesmerization.

They stood atop a slight incline, the salty water splashing against the rocks beneath them. The ocean seemed to stretch for miles...the effervescent blue colors were never ending..

The wind blew softly through Mark's hair...making the smell of salt water fill his senses...He stood there for a moment..frozen in place...He was staring, but not just at the amazing view...but at him.

Jack felt a blush creep across his face..averting his eyes...'Why is he looking at me like that?'

"W-What..?" He coughed, "I've been here tons of times wit the family..but I haven't gotten used to the view either.."

"It's not the view..." Mark said..stepping closer to him..taking his LEFT hand...bonding them together...

"You just don't know..." Mark looked up at him, a soft smile.."You don't know how much I love you...and seeing you here..standing in front of this gorgeous sea...just look at you...you make my heart melt..you are my everything..."

Mark tugged him into a hug...

"M-Mark..." Jack whispered..."I love you too ya doof...don'...don' be gettin' all soft on me.."

"Are you tearing up?" Mark chuckled.

"N-No! I ain't crying!" Jack turned and walked over to a patch of grass, laying out their picnic blanket.

"How are you going to survive our wedding?" Mark teased, joining him on the blanket, as Jack pulled out another one of his home cooked meals.

"I-I don' know...just don't be saying sweet shit like dat..I might explode.."

"We wouldn't want that.." Mark laughed, his low, repetitious chuckle, making Jack blush even more.

"Jus' shut up and eat your food.."

"I can do that.." Mark smiled, taking a big mouthful of Jack's delicious cooking.

"So.." Jack started, watching Mark eat, holding his own food in his lap.

"Hm?" Mark looked up, wiping his cheek.

"Did ya enjoy today..?" He said shyly.. "I tried ta show ya as much as I could..but there's so much to see..I just wanted you to have a good time..before we go back to LA.."

"Sean...babe, today was wonderful.." Mark smiled.. "And this is the icing on the cake.."

"Well then hurry up! It's gettin' dark and we still have to do one more thing!"