Insomnia

*Jack's POV*

Jack was on a plane and about to land in Birmingham. It was hard to leave Mark, but knowing that it would only be for a few days made him a little happier. He was excited for this convention. He was also very excited to see Daithi again. He missed his Irish friend.

Not only was he excited for that, but when he and Mark got back home after spending New Years with his family, Mark would have a surprise. They had been looking at dogs that past month and Mark fell in love with one, but they weren't sure if they could get her because of all the traveling planned.

Well, Jack had gone into the place on his own, paid for the dog and they started doing all they needed to and said they had a place where the dog could be until they could bring it home. He couldn't wait to see how Mark reacted when they got the dog he loved almost instantly. Her name was Chica. She was the one that caught Mark's attention. She was very cute and loveable.

Jack felt as the plane landed and realized that he had zoned out for a little while. Thoughts of Mark and their time together were filling his mind. He waited his turn to get off the plane, then went straight to the baggage claim so he could get his bag. By that point he finally got on his old phone and dialed Daithi's number.

"Hello?" Daithi answered.

"Hey, man, where are ya?" Jack asked his friend.

"I think I see ya. I'm gettin' me baggage right now." Was the reply.

"I'll look for you. I think we're stayin' in tha same hotel." Jack said and started looking around until he found his friend. "Found ya!" He said excitedly and hung up. At that point he walked as quickly as he could to his fellow Irishman. "Daithi!" Jack said excitedly, getting the other man's attention.

"Jaack!" Daithi said and pulled him into a hug. He pulled away to get his bag and they walked together to get a taxi back to their hotel. Tomorrow was the first day of Insomnia. Jack was ecstatic.

(x)
Jack was eating lunch really quickly on the third day of Insomnia. He wanted to meet fans still before his panel, but to do that he would need to hurry. That meant that he couldn't talk to Mark yet, but he had already spent the first two days only meeting people. He didn't do anything else, just met people. There was nothing else he wanted to do.

Once he was done he rushed to the line of fans waiting to meet him. He felt bad that they were going through kind of fast, but that was because he had the panel in 30 minutes. Everyone still had time with him and nobody rushed them too much until he really had to go to get on stage for the panel with Daithi.

He stood back stage with his friend. He had a headband thing on with little green balls that looked like Septiceye Sam on them sticking up above it. He looked ridiculous, but he loved it. There he waited to be announced on stage. Catchy music played as Matt, the host, walked in stage.

"Today I am going to be joined by two of YouTube's shiniest stars. Let's not dance around this. Ladies and gentlemen, let's get him up here. Give a huge round of applause for Jacksepticeye!" Matt said. The catchy music started playing again as Jack walked on stage. He hugged Matt and took a mic from him and say down on the couch there.

Matt asked Jack a few questions and they talked for a few minutes before the host decides to introduce Daithi. "You want to answer as many questions as you can here?" Matt asked. Jack excitedly bounced on the couch. He wanted to be here only for the fans. That meant that he really only wanted to meet fans and talk to them as much as possible. He wanted to bond with them.

"Yes!" The green-haired Irishman said excitedly.

"However, we've got Daithi De Nogla here as well. Should we get him up here for a chat? Daithi?" Matt said. When Daithi didn't come on stage, Jack turned around and looked for his friend.

"Daithi!" Jack yelled.

"That's your cue, mate!" Matt called out. The catchy music started up again as Daithi made his way to the stage. "There he is."

"Heeeyyy!" Jack calls out as Daithi walks closer. As Daithi walks on, he holds a Septiceye Sam plushie. Those had finally been made recently. "Yay!" Jack said as he and Matt stood up to greet Daithi. Jack starts chuckling a little. He'd been having a good time that weekend. That's when he noticed the Sam plushie. "You got it? Who gave you one?"

Daithi picked up his mic from on the couch and say down before answering. "No one. I bought it. I'm your biggest fan, man." After that they begin to talk about Daithi a little. They then start questions from the crowd. Matt sent a guy named Darren out into the crowd with a mic so people could ask questions.

"What's your name, mate?" Darren asked a little boy.

"Jack." The little boy said.

"Who's your question for?"

"Jack."

"Is the question Jack, too?" The green-haired Irishman joked.

"Jack, say your question for Jack." Darren said and pointed the mic to the little boy once again.

"What's your favorite part of YouTube?" The little boy asked.

"This. This right here. These conventions and..." The crowd started to cheer which caused Jack to stop talking and laugh. When the crowd started to grow quiet, he spoke again. "I'm not pandering to you, I'm not trying to get cheering. But meeting people is the best part. Recording videos is super fun and I really enjoy doing it, but it's only because I know there's people behind the screen that really like it, too. So coming here, being able to talk in person and hearing all the stories, especially the really emotional stories, and seeing people's actual reactions. That's my favorite part of the whole thing and being able to give people hugs and shake their hand and see how much this all means to them, just as much as it all means to me. So, thank you all for being here." Jack answered with a smile.

"Thank you!" Daithi said appreciatively. He agreed fully with what Jack had been saying. They kept going with questions.

"My name is Suzie and my question is for Jack." The lady said.

"Okay." Jack said to push her to say the question.

"I was wondering, how do you stay so humble knowing all these people who are here love you so much and we just love what you do and you're such a great guy, such an inspiration. Like, how do you stay so humble?" Suzie asked and Jack started to chuckle.

"Because I don't think of myself that way. Umm..."

"He really is a humble guy, like, I-I've known you on YouTube for about 2 years now? And you actually had less subs than me, believe it or not that actually was real. And I met you and we like had dinner in Dublin. He's really a genuine guy, like, uh, you know some people kinda put on for show and for stuff like that, but Jack is super nice an always te same Jack and, uh, yeah, you're great, Jack. Like, I love you." Daithi said interrupting Jack from what he was going to say.

Jack felt warm in his heart from his friends words, but wanted to home around with him. "We're already friends, you don't need to kiss me arse anymore!" Jack said laughing.

"Awe, I wasn't, man! I was just statin' facts. It's just the facts!" Daithi said, defending himself.

"But thank you." Jack said with a smile. This was the first time since he and Mark had gotten together that he was actually very happy and energetic without the half Korean around. It made him feel good to know that he could still have fun and be happy and energetic without his fiancé. Darren ran further into the crowd and found another person with a question.

"My name's Ian and my question is why did you start YouTube? And I've been trying to meet you and I couldn't so please can I have a selfie?" Ian asked.

"Okay." Jack chuckled trying to think of what to say. "Um, okay, can we do the selfie in a minute? The-The reason I started YouTube was cause of Markiplier and Pewdiepie. Cause I used to...I watched them do it because...I watched other YouTubers already, but it was like, 'okay, they're doing it as a job, it doesn't seem that fun to them' and then I watched Mark and Felix do it and they seemed like they were having a ton of fun and it was all just about the people who were watching and it wasn't about gaining subscribers or anything like that. So I thought, 'cool, I wanna do that. I wanna treat people nicely an make people laugh an make them smile an try an like build a community that supports each other and can do nice things' and I guess it worked. I mean, look at me now. I'm living with and am engaged to Mark. I was such a huge fan of him and now he is going to be my husband soon." He answered with a smile. Knowing that Mark and him would be married at some point made him so happy.

"My name's Jade and my question is, what got you and Mark together?" A girl in the crowd asked. Jack could feel his cheeks starting to heat up and he laughed nervously.

"Uh, I dunno...what got me and Markiplier together? Uh...that's a story that we'll be keeping between us two. It was jus' that something happened, I flew to LA ta see him and we got together. That's the gist of it all, at least." Jack said quietly and knew that all eyes were on him. Luckily, more questions came. Everyone was distracted from the one question.

Matt was beginning to close out the panel and Jack wasn't ready for that yet. He still wanted to do one thing. He quickly stopped Matt. "There's one last thing I want to do before we go. I want everyone in the room to scream my outro with me, okay?" The crowd cheered showing agreement. Jack stood up started slowly walking towards the edge of the stage.

"Okay, so, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ATTENDING THIS PANEL, IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! AND, high fives all around. WAPSH, WAPSH! BUT THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" With that they all slowly got off stage. Jack went to go back and start meeting people. The first group of people that were in line got to have about 5 minutes, but then security came up and told Jack that if he wanted to get through everyone He would have to go through fast.

He didn't want to go through quickly, but he wanted to meet everyone. He started giving a few people hugs and security said that they could only be two second hugs. Then they began to count down the 2 seconds aloud. This made Jack feel so shitty. He would hug some people and as they would walk away he would turn to say that it was nice meeting them and he could tell that they wanted so much more and more time to just just say more to him.

Jack felt like his heart was breaking. He felt so bad not being able to get to go many people earlier before the panel and now he was rushed through them. Then a giddy, little kid came walking up. The security started to walk him away. Jack began to tear up and he tried pushing the tears back. He felt like shit. He couldn't get through everyone the way he wanted to. He got through the line and just felt terrible.

After he got through the line, he walked back to his hotel and to his room. He quickly got on his laptop and got on Skype. Mark was online, so he messaged him on there.

"Markimoo...I feel like shit...can we Skype?" Jack sent as the message. Only seconds later, he was getting a Skype call from Mark. He quickly answered and tried to fight the tears that threatened to fall, but he couldn't.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Mark asked quickly.

"This last part was shit." Jack said sadly.

"What happened?" Mark asked, so Jack started explaining his day. When he was done, Mark looked somewhat sad. "Sean, I know that makes you feel shitty, but it was the only way you could have gotten through everyone like you wanted to." Mark said softly.

"I know, but I just feel so shitty. They wanted to say so much more to me...what if they needed me, Mark?" Jack asked, wiping his eyes.

"I get it, babe. I know how you're feeling. I just don't know what to say. And as much as I hate to think that I need to stay and keep talking to you, I need to go to the airport for my flight home. You'll be going there tomorrow. Get some rest, I'll be picking you up, and when we get you here we can cuddle these feelings away after you meet my mom. I love you so much, Sean. You know that, right?"

"Yes...and I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow." Jack watched as Mark half smiled at the camera, blew a kiss, and then hung up the call. He got off his bed and walked to Daithi's room. Daithi opened the door with a smile. The smile disappeared when he saw his friends red and puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Concern was clear in his voice.

"I feel like shit about the last signing I did." Jack said. "But that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?" Daithi asked softly.

"I wanted to hang out before we go our separate ways tomorrow. After all, you're going to Ireland and I'm just going to the states."

"You're not 'just going to the states', you're going back to your future husband. You're going back to somewhere that you're loved and missed."

"True, but I'm gonna miss you."

"We'll see each other again at some point." Daithi promised. 

Jack walked back to his room, packed up his things, and went to sleep. When he woke up the next morning, he checked out and got in a taxi to the airport. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ookkkaayyy! So sorry guys...its been a while..BUT! We got a lot done...so, enjoy. (it is longer, as promised) please don't kill me ^^;.....(and don't ask why I posted this at 3 in the morning...I know you guys are up)