Lost Time

Smut smut smutty smut smuuuttttt...<3 X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

"Ah God...I missed this so much.." He said into Mark's lips. "I didn't think you'd ever remember.." His soft words mumbling into the man's mouth.

"Then shut up and enjoy it...cause I remember it well.."

Mark took a hold of Jack's shirt and tugged him over to the desk and chair that was in the corner of his hotel room. Jack followed him, his heart beginning to pound furiously.

'He's got that look on his face..' Jack swallowed hard as he watched Mark sit down in the swivel chair..take off his glasses, and set them on the desk...then slowly look up at him..his eyes locking with his.

"Sean.."

"Hm..?!" Mark's low voice making him jump as he said his name. He was just getting used to being called that again...since everyone else calls him Jack.

"Come here.." His deep voice sending chills down the young man's spine..

"Ya want me ta jus..I mean-"

Mark interrupted him.."Just come here.." He said, pulling Jack's arm, forcing him to fall forward, awkwardly landing on him, and the chair.

Mark chuckled at his partner's awkwardness...making Jack blush intensely as he felt Mark's arms reach around his waist and pull him into the chair...onto his lap...

"M-Mark.." He panted..feeling Mark's body pressed firmly against his..the small chair making it hard to move..hard not to touch..

Jack tucked his legs into the sides of the chair, against Mark's legs, and placed his hands on Mark's firm chest..

"Why are you so nervous..?" Mark whispered, a smile creeping on his face. He began curling his arms around Jack's waist, making Jack lean into him...Jack gasped when he made the already sensitive spot in between his legs, grind against his.

"I-I ain't nervous.." He choked, leaning into Mark's neck, resting his head on his shoulder. "Yer making me anxious.."

"Anxious for what..?" He asked, teasing him..running his hands underneath Jack's shirt, and along the skin on his back..

"Y-Ya do know we hafta go back to the convention..." He said, avoiding the question.

"Yeah in an hour..." Mark said, lifting the shirt above Jack's shoulders, taking it off, and tossing it to the floor.." Till then..I plan on making up for lost time.."

"Would my mother approve?" Jack said, his nerves starting to settle, teasing him back.

"Probably not.." Mark growled, as he turned in the swivel seat and scooted in, making Jack's back push into the desk...Jack could feel his body radiating with pleasure as Mark trailed kisses up his bare stomach..his hands gripped tightly on his waist.

Jack propped his elbows onto the desk behind him and leaned his head back...his fists clenching tightly on the edge of the desk...

"Don't move.." Mark whispered.. Jack tried his best to stay still as Mark grabbed his legs and placed each one on either arms of the chair..Mark then slid forward..his lower stomach pressing into Jack's ass..

"Mark..." He breathed..

"Hmm..?" His tone clearly distracted.. as he felt Mark's fingertips pry at the button on his jeans..

Jack began to tremble with anticipation..it felt like it has been years since they have been together like this..Jack was preparing himself to let go of it all..pretend like these moments didn't mean anything to him...but they mean the world to him..Mark means the world to him..and he was glad all of it worked out the way it did...clearly a freaking miracle..