Ya Don't Need Legs

@SinfullyDeepSleep ~ So if you guys keep up with my posts, I asked if anyone wanted to be in this part of the story..so I took the first person to respond! So thank you, and I hope you enjoy your role in this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

WAPSHH!!

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a game that could potentially be really really cool, Ben and Ed..!"

It felt so good to hear those words come out of his mouth again. Mark had been working hard at getting him back to making videos, and trying to move them into their new house. Jack knew he was exhausted, but knew if he asked, he'd just deny it. He had been moving around in his wheelchair in his makeshift recording room, trying his best to still make videos, after the volg that had explained what happened. Mark had edited for him...but he thought he was ready to get back into the groove of things by himself. His many followers understood, and he was finally forgiven....forgiven himself.

"Whoo! Look at Ed go, he's a beast!" He yelled, smiling and feeling himself again.

Jack wanted to do everything possible to get back on his feet. And his physical therapist, Camdyn, was the perfect match to get him there. She was a short girl, short hair, dyed a purple color after taking him under her wing to match his green. She was shy at first, but after treating Jack, she had become a really good friend.

He was feeling more and more like himself...the yelling and bouncing around..he could partially use his legs again thanks to Camdyn.

"Thank you everybody! I will be back later to sign your breasts....that's what cool people do...right..?" He looked at the camera and smiled, his glowing blue eyes filling with life again.

~~

"Okay Jack, I need you to bend your knee, lift it, and then straighten it out again...you can do it, I know you can!"

"Aggh fuck that hurts..!"

"Don't give up! C'mon, you wanna get better don't ya?" Her slight southern accent making Jack giggle as he moved his legs, gripping the arms on his wheelchair as his skin stretched and pulled..agonizingly painful...but he had to do it.

~~~

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god I'm scared, I'm scared my legs are gonna come off..!" He joked to himself. Joking about his legs, knowing he'd be better soon.

"Are you guys all impressed by my zombie action...you should be!" He giggled as the undead man crawled across the screen on his arms, his legs long been chopped off.

~~

"Okay Jack, once more. Just take it easy...you can do it!"

He sat up, and wiggled a bit, trying to gain balance on his feet, and then sat back down again.

"Don't worry! I'll have ya walkin' again in no time!"

~~

"Go Ed! Go! Okay, easy fuckin' does it..WHOOSHER! Ding! Did it, got it done!" Watching as the zombie's head was pulled off and thrown into the target, getting his goal and moving on further in the game. Dodging giant blades and swinging blocks, never giving up until he reached the next checkpoint.

~~

"I want to be able to walk before we move in, and surprise Mark for all his hard work.."

"I will try my best to get ya'll that moment, okay Jack, let's try again."