Happy Is What I Am With You

*Jack's POV*

Jack was excited. Today him, Mark, Ryan, and Matt were finishing moving the rest of their belongings into their new home. He was excited to finally have a home again. He didn't necessarily like having to stay at a friends house for too long. "Are you ready to finally have a home again?" Mark asked, wrapping his arms around Jack's waist.

"O'course!" Jack said excitedly. He leaned back and relaxed into his fiancé. He absolutely loved the feeling of being in the half-Korean's arms; it made him feel safe. "When will Ryan and Matt be here?" He asked. They were waiting on the two guys to bring them to their new home. They had convinced Mark not to drive home last night and to leave his car at the house. They insisted on picking up the engaged couple.

"They said they were on the way a few minutes ago, so they should be here soon." Mark explained, his deep, soothing voice made the Irishman smile.

"Mark." Jack said softly and turned to his lover. He wrapped his arms around the older man's neck.

"Sean." Mark replied, a small smile playing on his lips. The Irishman pulled his fiancé closer and pressed their lips together. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on the other man's.

"You have no idea how damn much I love you and love being with you. Every minute I spend with you is a minute well spent." Jack said softly, but sincerely. Brown eyes stared into blue ones.

"I think I do know. I only think so because I love you more. I love being with you so much that I hate any moment spent away from you. I just want to spread every minute with you. I love the feeling of you in my arms, the way you kiss, the way you laugh, how you look when you get really into things, the way you move closer to me in bed if we aren't holding each other. I just love everything about you and about being with you."

Mark closed the small gap once more and pressed their lips together. One of his hands went up and held the back of Jack's head, while the other one was on his hip and pulling him closer. Neither moved apart as their lips moved in sync. The only thing that made them part was the sound of someone clearing their throat. It was Matt and Ryan.

"We can come back later if you want." Matt joked with a smirk. Jack hid his face in Mark's shoulder and blushed.

"Awe, c'mon, Mark. We were jus' playin' around. I figured we should announce our arrival before things went a little too far." Ryan joked, sounding equally amused as Matt. The Irishman slowly lifted his head and looked at Mark who was pouting.

"Let's finish moving you in." Matt said with a smile. The four guys walked to the car and drove to the new house. Jack realized that Matt and Ryan were acting strange. Ryan jumped out of the car and ran to the moving truck. "You guys should just head inside for a minute. To, y'know, take in your surroundings and prepare yourself since it's your new home." Matt said.

"What's up wit' you two?" Jack asked confused.

"Oh, uh, nothing. We're just excited for you!" Matt said awkwardly.

"He sucks at lying." Mark whispered in Jack's ear. The Irishman giggled and nodded in agreement. They got out of the car and walked to the top of the driveway. "I don't know what they have planned, so be ready for anything." Mark warned and Jack nodded again. Together they walked to the front door. They braced themselves before walking in.

They were surprised and confused that nothing happened when they walked in. That is until they heard hurried footsteps running to them from outside. They turned and came face-to-face with people they didn't expect to see, standing in front of Matt and Ryan. "Surprise!!" Matt and Ryan yelled around the tall bodies. Wade, Bob, and Tyler stood in front with smiles.