Marry Christmas

"Shaoran-kun, Merry Christmas!" Sakura merrily greeted Shaoran, smiling brightly, wearing a red knee length dress and a scarf wrapped around her neck.

Shaoran smiled back, satisfied with Sakura's bright smile. "Merry Christmas Sakura." Shaoran wore a red long sleeves beneath his dark green jacket, and Sakura's handmade green scarf she made on their elementary days, wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sorry on calling you out on a cold winter night." Shaoran apologized, hands tucked on his jacket.

Sakura giggled and smiled. "It's alright, Shaoran-kun. I wanted to see you on before Christmas. And..." she paused, taking out a small green present out of her bag. "I wanted to give this to you."

Slightly surprised, Shaoran smiled, slowly raising his hands, he warmly wrapped his gloved hands against Sakura's. "Thank you, Sakura." And Sakura smiled back.

"I want to give this to you too." Shaoran stated, holding his present with one hand and the other searching for Sakura's present.

The snow softly fall around them. Sakura's face beamed with excitement the minute Shaoran showed her a small box present. "This is for you, and only you."

"Thank you, Shaoran-kun." Sakura held the box with care.

"Let's open this together." They both said in union.
And then laughed.

They slowly but carefully unwrapped their presents and Sakura gasped. Her hands trembling as she held the red velvet box.

Sakura's verdant eyes widened in surprised as she softly opened the box, she was greeted with the shining cherry blossom emerald shape engagement ring.

Sakura stared the ring with awe, her eyes glued on it.
Is this really happening?
Her eyes blurred. "Hoe?"

"Sakura." Shaoran lovingly said, he slowly picked the red velvet box and went on his knees.

"Sha-Shaor-?" Sakura paused, covering her mouth with her pink gloves. She blinked away her tears as she stared at Shaoran kneeling on one knee in front of her, with a serious and determined face, mix with his red face.

"Sakura, I've always wanted to say this, from the moment I first met you until the moment I will kneel on one knee in front of you and say....

Sakura Kinomoto, on this cold winter day, your emerald eyes warms me and your smiles eases my doubts. We've been together for a long time, but I still feel like it's not enough. I wanted more. More time with you. More memories with you. And....more of you. And the only way for it to happen is for me to finally say....

Sakura Kinomoto, will you marry me?"

--
The end. XDD

I dun have time to finish. I just wanna publish this before christmas.

I'll edit it next time and

ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS~!!

Hope you vote n comment.