Unconscious Move

A/N: Heya~ already 2am here in my place. But an idea hit meh so I wrote it.
And so far, I personally love this. I was fangirling while writing it. 💚💚 XD

Ohwell~ enjoy reading.

--

"Tomoyo, have you seen Sakura?" The chocolate brown haired guy asked Sakura's best friend Tomoyo, since Sakura and Tomoyo were always together.

Looking up at Shaoran, who was around 6 feet tall, Tomoyo replied, "Sakura-chan? She's in the classroom for her remedial class."

"Oh." Shaoran replied, looking a bit disappointed, as he tightly grip the towel hanged around his neck. "I see. Thaanks." He was about to walk away but short stopped when Tomoyo said something.

"If you want to see her, you can go to the classroom. I think it's around this time that her remedial class ended." Tomoyo knowingly smiled as she saw Shaoran turned red.

"W-who said I want to see her?!" He stammered but he turned around and walk away. Away from Tomoyo who seems to know everything what's happening.

~
"Phewww. That a close one." Sakura wiped her sweat, while putting her things on her bag. "Good thing I studied all night." She yawned. "Maybe I should take a short nap for a bit..." She mumbled as she rested her head against her folded arms on the desk.

The door opened, and Shaoran went inside "Saku...ra.." he paused when he saw Sakura's angelic figure sleeping on her desk. The window was open, and the afternoon breeze was midly strong, which sent Sakura's loose strands flowed with the wind.

Walking closer towards the sleeping girl, he quietly dragged the chair in front of Sakura's desk backwards and sat on it. He had that smile he usually make whenever he see Sakura. The smile that only Sakura can make him do it, that he himself isn't aware of.

Reaching his hand towards her, he unconsciously touch Sakura's honey colored short hair, and his smile widen.

But then, his hand froze when he felt Sakura slightly move, but still asleep. Then realization hit him.

As quick as lighting, he draw back his hand. Why did I touch her hair?! He muttered, while blushing madly. As if he was caught red handed.

Blushing like an idiot, he poked Sakura's rosy cheek. "It's 'cause you're sleeping, sleepy head... My hand moved by itself." smiling that smile again.

Standing up from his chair, he looked down at himself and saw that he was still wearing his soccer uniform. "Shoot, I was supposed to change." he mumbled.

"Why did I go in the classroom...? I'm supposed to be in the changing room..." He mumbled again.

His eyes shifted to his uniform to Sakura, and reached out for her again.

Softly caressing Sakura's hair, he smiled. "It's 'cause you're here, Sakura..."

And again, realization hit him and he quickly moved his hand. "Gaaah! I should stop touching her hair!" Shaoran thought angrily, messing his already messy hair.

He glanced down at her, and sighed of relieved. "Phew. Good thing she's still...asleep...." he trailed off...looking at Sakura's sleeping face and her red slightly parted lips....

Shaoran's amber brown eyes widened, and he let out a soft gasp and his face turned bright red. He then scurried out the room, shaking his head.

Couple of seconds after Shaoran quickly went out, Tomoyo went inside, smiling so bright as if she saw something interesting and worth videoing.

She softly pat her sleeping best friends's back, "Sakura-chan, wake up. It's almost dusk."

Raising her head, Sakura "...hoee..already?"

"Yup. We need to wait for Shaoran-kun though. He's changing."

"Okaay." Sakura replied, standing from her chair and holding her school bag.

From the corner of Tomoyo's eyes, she saw Sakura touching her hair and was smiling so bright.

And Tomoyo, who always seems to know everything, knew that Sakura was awake the whole time. And she smiled knowingly.

--
The End 💚

I hope you love it~ or atleast enjoyed reading it.

Hope you vote and comment. ^v^/