A Masked Kiss

A/N: Hellllooo. It's an update, YAAY! I just finished writing this one. Thaaank youuu, miind for worrkiiing! XD

Anyway, hope you'll likee it~<3

--

It was mid July. Streets were wet, pavements were wet, the corner of the street was wet. The sound of the raindrops against umbrellas. Children playing on the puddle. The sound of splashed whenever a car passed by.

...and a sound of someone's sneezing.

"Aacho!" Shaoran sneezed as he covered his nose and mouth w/ his green handkerchief.

"Shaoran, are you sure you're alright?." Sakura worriedly asked, looking at at her classmate. And someone she loves.

With hoarse voice, he replied "I'm fine. It's just a cold." Tucking his hands on his jacket's pocket, walking to school.

Sakura didn't replied but she just nodded, walking in silence. A bit worried if she was being a nuisance to him since he was a meter away from her.

At school, in front of their locker room, girls were stealing glances at Shaoran's feverish red face, finding it adorable.

"Did you see Shaoran-kun, he's sooo adorable? I think he has a fever. Should I go to him?" A random girl talking to her friend beside her. "You're right. He looks so vulnerable...maybe he--" but she cut off the moment they felt a terrifying ominous atmosphere behind them.

"O-on a second thought, let's go to c-class..."
"I agree..." then they ran away almost tripping on their own feet.

Letting out a sigh, Sakura observed Shaoran breathing heavily and slightly leaning on his locker. "Sh-shaoran!"

Worriedly walking towards him, she quickly halt the moment she was face to face to Shaoran's slightly shivering hand. "Stop. Don't come near me." He barely whispered.

"But..." Sakura tried to reason out, but Shaoran just looked at her straight in her green eyes and weakly smile. "I'm fine. I don't want you to get sick too."

Sakura blushed, not expecting him to look at her so...serious. "Fine..." Sakura sighed, but she zipped open her bag and gave him a mask. "Take care okay?"

Slightly surprised, Shaoran smiled again, and reached for the mask. "Alright then." But Sakura stepped forward and put the mask on him. "There." Sakura smiled brightly, making Shaoran thankful that he already have red face or it'll be obvious he was blushing.

"Thaank you. Let's go to class now." He replied, turning to locked his locker. But, the moment he turned to look at Sakura, he saw her....bright red, head hung low.

Worried, he placed his hand to Sakura's forehead. "Why are you red? Did you catch my fever?"

Sakura shook her head in reply. "Then what's wrong?"

Raising her head, Shaoran saw her beautiful face. She was so red, even her ears were red. Her emerald orbs was...as if wanting to say something but she was slightly chewing her lips. What's wrong with her? He thought. "She's so damn cute."

"Sakura, tell me. Wha-" she cut off him, cupping Shaoran's slightly hot cheeks...

Eyes wide open, face turning as red as a tomato...and a soft pressed against his mask.

~smooch~

Moving back..."You have a fever...so.. Don't...let anyone get closer, okay?" Sakura timidly whisper, face as red as him, eyes shut close. Then, she cupped her face and ran away embarrassed.

Shaoran was planted on the spot, barely moving...gaping and speechless.

Then realization hit him. He covered his mask mouth and yelled. "GAH! He-hey! I-I told youu not...to get cloose..." He barely yelled the last part, as he covered his blushing face. "Damn it... The mask was in the way...."

Meanwhile, Sakura stopped in the end of the stairs, still embarrassed. "Hoooee! W-w-whyy did I k-ki-ki-kiisss him?! H-he...just look so...cute... Hooe!" Sakura started hitting herself, jumping around but then she stopped when she heard a familiar squeal...upstairs.

Curious, Sakura went upstairs and saw....a girl holding a videocam... watching a video.....of..a girl and a masked guy...

Sakura squinted her eyes to look clearly.. And much to her surprised, she saw....

"MEEE?!" Sakura ran towards the girl holding a videocam and it was no one else but...her bestfriend.

"TO-TOMOYO-CHAAN?! HOEEE! So embarrassing! Pleaase delete it!" Sakura cried out, covering her face.

"My my...Sakura-chan. You've become so brave. Aww you're growing so fast." Tomoyo giggled, then looking at no one in particular...she winked.

--
Hohohoho~! Finally I finished this one~ I deym looveee thiis story! Hohoho~ it's soo romanticc!

Em planning to draw some scene and add it on the cover pic of the story~hihihi

Btw, Tomoyo broke the 4th wall and winked at you. XD

Hopee you enjoy this story~<3

Hope you'll vote and comment~^o^/