What hurts the most?

"Give up on me. I can't be yours and vice versa." Shaoran said, eyes serious, mysterious glint on his eyes.

Sakura stood there....glaring at him. Her chest tightens every second that she almost couldn't breathe. Her eyes...starting to water.

"Stop liking me. It'll be best for both of us." Shaoran added...

She have heard enough, hearing him repeat and repeat it, makes her hate Shaoran every seconds that passed.

It hurts... How..how could he just said those lines with those serious eyes? Did all those 8 months meant nothing to him? Was it really a "stupid love love thingy"? This wasn't the first time he harshly rejected me. Nor is the second time.

He said so many cruel words at the same time....it was blurry to know what harsh words was more painful.

Telling her to give up on him or telling her that those time they did together were just stupid love thingy?

"We were young that time......

We're not mature yet......

Stop being selfish.....

I admire you and I don't want to lose that respect....

Don't take this love so seriously....

So shut up and stop having a crush on me....

I don't love you as a lover....

You're just a plain crush now......

I can't be yours anymore...."

Tears falling down her eyes... She let it flow... All she wants now was to lie down and cry all night....

But right now...the guy who she thinks all night and all day, the guy she loves, the guy she gave her trust, the guy who she gave her first real kiss....

Is in front of her.

Was all those times just a stupid love love thingy?

Finally able to find her words, she wiped her tears. Shaoran was just looking at her....his eyes...still have mysterious glint. Was it pain, sorrow, anger or what? Sakura don't know. Shaoran was the type of person who hides his feelings.

Shaoran was surpised when Sakura cried...but he stood his ground. He looks like he wants to go to her but he didn't.

"Can you...tell me the "stop liking me" line again?" Her voiced wavered, her tears still falling.

Slightly taken back, he asked... "Why?"

"Just say it again! You've hurt me a couple of times. Saying that again won't change anything. " She whispered yelled, her chest tightens again, her eyes swollen.

Slightly frowning...he repeated it...

"Stop liking m--"

Shaoran wasn't able to finished it cause...

SLAAAPP!

Eyes widened, he fingered his stinging left cheek. He was about to shout at her... But, Sakura beat him to it.

"Does it hurts?!"

"Yess!" Shaoran yelled, eyebrows almost touching, slightly rubbing his stinging cheek.

"Then....stop feeling pain!" Sakura shouted, face furious.

His facial expression turned to angry to confused. And Sakura noticed it.

"Wha-?" Shaoran tried to talked.

"Think about it." Sakura said, turning back, wiping her tears.

Shaoran stared at Sakura's retreating back. The words... "Think about it" echoed his mind.

"I'm sorry for being serious on that "past" " Sakura whispered, as she ran away crying, a small sob escaping her lips...

"Someone, tell me, which do you think hurts the most?"

--

END

Phewwww. Too much dramaaa. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed reading. XD

Also, do you get the part where Sakura slapped Shaoran and told him "Then, Stop feeling pain!"

Just comment if you didn't understand. XDD