Valentines' Kiss

A/N: Goood dawn. I wanted to finish this before 12am. So I can submit this on Feb 14. But ohwell. Enjooy ~ I'm thinking of a part2 of this.

--

It was February 14. Valentines day. Everyone was busy giving chocolates to their crush and boyfriend. Love was in the air. Sweetness was everywhere.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Tomoyo were just eating lunch in the benches. Sakura was happily munching her omelet while Tomoyo was sipping her apple juice. It was just a quiet mid noon when crowd of girls started screaming and fangirling.

Sakura choked on her omelet in surprise. Tomoyo quickly gave Sakura the orange juice. Sighing in relieve, Sakura thanked Tomoyo.

"What's the ruckus? It's so noisy." asked Sakura looking at her bestfriend-cousin.

"Hmmm. I think it's Shaoran-kun's classmate. Ohmy. Girls are giving chocolates." Tomoyo replied when she noticed Shaoran and his classmate surrounded by girls and shoving chocolates in their arms.Tomoyo turned her head to look at her bestfriend beside her and noticed something.

Sakura was as red as a tomato, head bowing low as if trying to conceal her presence. She flinched when Tomoyo called her name.

"Sakura-chan, what's wrong?"

"Hoee? No-nothingg." Sakura lied, still as red as the love apple.

Tomoyo looked at her bestfriend for a while then to Shaoran. As if lightning hit her, Tomoyo smiled. In fact, a bit chuckling..a bit evil.

Reaching her hand to Sakura's hand, "Sakura-chan, you should give your chocolates you made for him. And ask Shaoran for a picture too."
The girl in front of her exploded in embarrassment, as she quickly covered her blushing face.

"H-hoooeee?! Wh-why would I ask for a picture for him? And the chocolate was a bit burnt. I don't wanna give it to him. Th-thaat's so embarrassing."

"I'm sure Shaoran won't mind." Tomoyo smiled, absolutely sure to what she said.

Slowly looking up, "I-I'll only give it to him... If-if you give yours to Eriol-kun too.." Sakura said as she handed Tomoyo the chocolate she was trying hard to hide.

Tomoyo blushed a bit, placing it back to the bench. "I'll give it to him when I see him. But right now, you should give yours to Shaoran. And from what I see, no one is giving him a chocolate. He's just standing at the corner. It's your chance, Sakura-chan."

Nodding, Sakura stood all nervous and red. They walked towards Shaoran who noticed them right away. Sakura slightly jumped, as well as her heart. It was like she was in a marathon. Her heart was beating so fast and loud. Hopefully the girls are too noisy for him to hear it right?

Standing next to him, Sakura was thinking of run away. But, it was as if Tomoyo can read her thoughts 'cause she held Sakura's wrist, tight.

"Shaoran-kun." Tomoyo said, looking at him with a lil grin.

"Wh-whaat is it Tomoyo?" Shaoran slightly stammered. He was a bit red. Maybe he's not feeling well. Sakura thought worriedly.

"Sakura wants to talk to you." Tomoyo replied, slightly pushing Sakura close to him.

Sakura blushed again. She was starting to get worried if the blush would be permanent in her face.

"W-what is it, Sakura?" Shaoran asked, stammering again.

Looking down, blushing, Sakura said "Shaoran-kun, may I take a picture with you?"

"Eh?! Oh.. Sure." He replied, blushing. He saw Tomoyo already in place and using her phone.

They stood together.
Just for a second.

And if the girls weren't so noisy in the background, they would have heard each other's heartbeat. Face red. Standing stiffy. And they look like they were holding their breath.

Shaoran looked at his side and saw Sakura's adorable blushing face. He have this unexplainable emotions whenever Sakura was near him. His heartbeat fast, face turning red, and he seemed to have a hard time talking. And...the urge to kiss her. I've always wanted to lean down, and kiss those blushing face. He thought.

And...it was like his body moved the same time he was thinking to kiss her.

It was crystal clear in Tomoyo's camera, the moment she clicked it. Shaoran kissed Sakura's cheeks. They were both blushing. But Shaoran's eyes was closed. And Sakura looked surprised.

Shaoran walked away a couple of seconds after he heard the click. He walked away all red. Face bright red. 'Cause he knew it was done. He knew he kissed Sakura's cheeks. And he knew he can't face her. And all he can say was.. "Her skin is so soft..."

As Shaoran was walking away, Sakura stood there, speechless, red all over her body. Her mind was screaming "HOOEEE!!"

While Tomoyo was softly giggling, showing the picture to Sakura, who was still surprised. "Hohoho. What a beautiful shot." She said, clearly happy to able take a picture of it.

Both completely forgot to give the handmade chocolates.

But it seems, Sakura received something sweeter than the chocolates.

Tomoyo took a shot of the most beautiful sight and doesn't mind about anything else.

And Shaoran clearly embarrassed to the bone about something he did but obviously didn't regret it.

What a beautiful experience on Feb 14.

--
Belated Happy Hearts Day everyonee. ^o^/ Hope you enjoy it. Part2 is confirmed. (If I'm not being lazy. XD)

Ps: I drew that cover photo. I got the idea to write this story from that drawing. Hohoho. Sorry it doesn't look that good.

Alsoo Hope you vote and comment~