Nothing & Everything

Author's Note: It's been awhileee. Talk about writer's block XD but ohwell. Here yah go. It's not complete though.. Maybe.
--

Envy can be one dangerous emotion a person can have.

--

Sakura Kinomoto, a girl with dazzling smiles, cheerful laughs, captivating emerald eyes and undeniably kind hearted.

She wasn't academically smart, especially math, but she was talented on sports. Everyone likes her, she was really kind to everyone. She always help whatever things she could do, she was always there to cheer her friends when they were sad. She was always there for them.

She maybe not a kind sister to her bullying brother, but she loved her brother, and her brother loved her only sister, and bullying was the way he showed it.

She loved her father, she always adored him, she was a good daughter. And he was a good father.

Sakura didn't remember much about her mother, since her mother died when she was 3. But, she was once called, she looks like her mom. Despite growing without a mom and missing her sometimes, she always had those beautiful smiles like her mother.

Sakura Kinomoto was a girl everyone loved and adorable. Was.

Sakura Kinomoto, the girl with everything....was

Murdered.

It was just another ordinary yet enjoyable day for Sakura. She was walking home that afternoon, few more steps and she would have already been inside her house, when a van stopped in front of her.

Everything went too fast for Sakura to react, people wearing black suit came out the van and tackled her.

The last thing she felt was a painful hit on her gut.

--
Tbc...

Maybe? XD
Comment or votee~ X3