The Painful thing called Fate

"I love him, he loves me back. But, he's engaged w/ my best friend, as I am his bestfriend's girlfriend.

The funny thing is...
My bestfriend's inlove w/ my boyfriend, as my boyfriend's in love w/ her.

Funny, isn't it?"

~~

"Tomoyo-chaan, you look absolutely wonderful." the emerald eyed, honey colored short hair exclaim happily, with a sharp pang of pain shot her heart.

Looking at her bestfriend, looking so stunningly beautiful on her wedding dress. The chiffon white floor length dress, clung on her lavender eyes bestfriend.

Despite how Tomoyo looked like a masterpiece art that moves, her small pretty face was filled with doubt and sorrow. The smile that painted on her pink lips didn't reached her eyes.

"Tomoyo-chan...?" The green eyed girl asked, as she worriedly looked at her bestfriend.

Tomoyo didn't respond, so Sakura placed her hands on top of Tomoyo's clenched fist.

Tomoyo looked up and met Sakura's soft emerald eyes as if reassuring her.

"Are you alright?" Sakura smiled warmly.

Looking at Sakura's sincere eyes, she squeezed her bestfriend's and smile back. "I'm alright, Sakura-chan. Just...a little nervous."

Squeezing her bestfriend's hand back, "It's okaay, Tomoyo-chan. Wedding is always nerve wrecking. I wonder if I'll get nervous if I get married." Sakura said, smiling cheerfully.

Married to someone I truly love. Sakura wanted to add, but didn't continued.

The smile slowly dropped on Tomoyo's face hearing the word Wedding. It reminds her of Her Wedding.

"Anyway, the wedding is 3 weeks from now. And I wanna see your bride's maid gown, Sakura-chan." Tomoyo happily said, as she started unzipping her wedding gown.

"Bride's maid..." Sakura repeated on her mind.

Being a bride's maid on my bestfriend's wedding was already a plan when I became friends Tomoyo... But.... Being a bride's maid to my bestfriend and the man I love's wedding...is just.....stupidly funny...yet painful.

"Sakura-chan...? Can you help me take off my gown?" Tomoyo asked, struggling to reached the back zipper.

Snapping back from Sakura's painful reality, she helped Tomoyo unzip her wedding dress.

"....Sakura-chan...?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you really sure being my Bride's maid?"
"Hoe? Of course, I'm sure. I've always wanted to be your Bride's Maid ever since we met." Sakura smiled ruefully.

Tomoyo turned around to looked at her bestfriend and noticed her hand was slightly trembling and clenched tightly on the zipper.

"Sakura-chan, I'm sorry. I know this isn't the kind of wedding you wanted to be my bride's maid. I know already. You told me. You love Shaoran. And Shaoran told me. He loves you too." Tomoyo said, as she wiped away Sakura's tears that escaped her emerald eyes.

It hurt me that Sakura-chan's suffering because of me. Because of my wedding. Because of --

Tomoyo's thought was cut off when Sakura looked at her. Tears still visible on her eyes.

"Ne... Tomoyo-chan, do...do you really want to marry Shaoran?"

Tomoyo was taken back, but she smiled weakly, as she held Sakura's face.

"Of course not. You know already, right?"

"Yes... You love Eriol." Sakura stated...my boyfriend.

"Life is so cruel, right?" Sakura added, looking down at her hand and her bestfriends, a big tear plopped on their intertwined hands.

"Cruel indeed." Tomoyo added, as the Queen of Calm and Collected....cried, as she rest her forehead against Sakura's.

--
It's just a sneak peak. XD