Valentines' Kiss (Part 2)

I can still feel my heart beat fast. Hoeeee. Sh-Shaoran, wh-why did he kis-ki-kiissme?! My face is so hot. Sakura cupped her blushing like mad cheeks despite being confused, there was something she can't help to stop. 

 "Sakura-chan, you're grinning so wide. You really love it when Shaoran-kun kissed you? Hohoho, my Sakura-chan is so grown up noow." Tomoyo teased, positioning her camera on Sakura's face. 

 "Hooee? It's not like that Tomoyo-chan! I-I was just surprised. W-why would...Shaoran-kun ki-kissme!" Sakura exclaimed trying to look serious, but a wide grin was still planted on her lips.Tomoyo looked at her bestfriend-cousin, her lavender eyes shifted to Sakura's hand and her chocolate. 

 "Sakura-chan, you forgot to give your chocolates to him!" Tomoyo softly exclaimed. And she heard her gasp softly. "I-I don't think I can handle to see him again." Sakura blushed madly, covering her face. 

 "But Sakura-ch--"

"Tomoyo-chan, Sakura-chan, have you seen Shaoran?" Eriol cut in, looking at them. Sakura's red face and Tomoyo's...slightly red face. 

 "Eriol-kun!" Sakura's blushing faces slowly fades as she knowingly glance at Tomoyo's face. 

"Actually, we saw him went somewhere. I could go find him." 

 "That's good to know. I'll come with you." Eriol replied. 

"No no. You stay here with Tomoyo-chan. She wants to tell you something. So, I'll be going now." Sakura grinned, while Tomoyo just looked at her in shocked....and speechless.Eriol looked at Tomoyo, and smiled. 

"Tomoyo-chan, what do you want to tell me?""E-h? Well..." Tomoyo, the Queen of Calmness almost stuttered, she shifted her gaze to Eriol's handsome face to Sakura's waving hand and grinning face. 

 "Love is in the air." Sakura quoted, walking around while holding her chocolates. Girls giving their homemade chocolates filled with love were everywhere, it made her smile. But the more she look at them, the more she noticed that some girls were unfortunately...rejected. Her smile broke as a girl she knows broke down, throwing her chocolate down on the ground. Sakura was about to comfort her, but tears were glistening as she ran away. 

Sakura chased after her, she wasn't good in PE for nothing, the girl was a good runner as well, but Sakura was catching up and an arm away from her. Suddenly....

"Oww." Sakura yelped, losing her balance, but as quick as lightning, she was pulled back and into someone's chest. 

 "Are you okay...?"Looking up, expecting to gaze at that person's amber brown eyes...only to see a black as night eyes, staring back at her emerald orbs. 

 "...Kinomoto-san..?" He gaped, then quickly let go of her hand. 

"A-are you okay?" He asked again, worriedly. 

 "Oh! Daiki-san! Thank youu for catching me." Sakura smiled at him. He smiled back as his face turn crimson, obviously admiring the floor. 

"Yo-you're welcomee." He said, scratching his nape. Sakura smiled,  thankful for catching her.

Daiki looked at her face once again, but he quickly shifted before he would drown at her beautiful green orbs like emeralds. He saw the heart-shaped box on her hand, and his heart sunk. Following Daiki's jet black eyes, Sakura gaped, remembering the girl who she was gonna comfort. Instead of remembering to give the chocolates to Shaoran.

"Daiki-san, did you see a girl going this way?" Sakura quickly asked, about to run.

"Yes. I saw her this way." Daiki grabbed her slender wrist and lead her the way.

The two ran together, without them knowing at the amber eyes glaring at the dark haired guy.

 "There!" the guy exclaimed, pointing at the crying girl. Sakura approached her slowly, "Naoko-chan, what's the matter?" With tear stained face, Naoko looked up. "Sakura-chan..." she muttered. "Why did you run away?" Sakura softly asked, lending her handkerchief.

"I-I saw..the guy I like accepted some girl's chocolate and they're going out." Naoko explained, sobbing her eyes while hugging Sakura. Daiki uncomfortably stepped back, but the more he looked at Sakura, the more he fell for her. (A/N:SHAORAN WHERE ARE YOU?!!)

Sakura comforted her friend until she calmed down. She accompanied her to the school gate and waved goodbye. Sakura sighed of relief and she only noticed Daiki when he suddenly talked.

"Kinomoto-san...? Are you okay?"

Sakura was startled and she smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't noticed you."

"It's okay. I know you were worried about your friend. I hope she feels better."

"Thank you for being there with me."

Daiki blushed "It-it's okay..." But his eyes glance at the chocolate and his smiled dropped.

"That..chocolate. Who are you gonna give it to?"

Sakura looked at her chocolate and sighed. "It's actually for someone. But, I guess he went home already. You can have it if you want."

Somewhere around the corner,  Shaoran saw Sakura gave the chocolate to Daiki. His amber eyes widened in shock. And for a second, he could hear his heart shattered.

"Sakura...." he whispered as he walked away.

THE END.

--

I was racing the time. XD buttt I feeel you. 

huhuhuhu why must I hurt myself? huhuhh MY SHIIIIPPP!

dun worry. maybe. wait for the next chapter. 

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES!

BWAHHAHHAHA XD

Hope you vote and TELL ME YOU VIOLENT REACTION XD CAUSE I FEEL YOUU HUHUHUUH!!