Milky Milk

A/N: Old story I wrote on my Highschool. I edited some part and added CCS XD

Hope you enjoy reading~
--

Opening her green eyes, she was greeted by her favorite mug placed on top of a table in front of her.

The green eyed girl slowly shifted her gaze at the sleeping figure, the chocolate brown haired guy was sleeping across her couch. Shaoran...? She thought.

Sitting up, she reached the mug covered with a small circle above it. Placing the mug down her lips, the milky aroma made their way to her nostrils. Creamy

Who made this heavenly scented milk?

Smiling, she slowly sip the milk, she paused mid track, interrupting the milk through her throat. Milky and rich.

It doesn't taste like how Oni-chan or Otou-san make me milk.

Did Shaoran...made this?

She wondered, staring at the sleeping guy, she smiled.

"He looks so peaceful sleeping." She mumbled, reaching for Shaoran's hair.

As she reached it, she slowly ruffled his chocolate brown thick messy hair, lovingly. But her hand stopped when she felt him moving.

Moving her hand backwards, leaning the couch, straight back, slowly sipping the milky milk content in the mug. As she drunk it, she unknowingly closed her eyes, enjoying and savoring the milk.

While she unknowingly hymned and slightly swaying sideway.

"You seemed to be enjoying your drink there. Mind to share?"

Eyes wide-opened, Sakura choked her drink. Putting the mug on the table, she coughed and coughed until the itch on her throat fade.

"Don't scare me like that." She scolded him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"It's o--" she stopped.

"But it's worth a try."

"What?" She glared at him.

Face looking serious, "You've finally lost your pale face and lips. I got sick just by looking at you. Touching you froze my nerves...you look cold...but you're burning hot." Shaoran stated. "But now that your skin color returned to normal, I can't help but try to test if you really are fine." He added with a smirk.

Slightly embarrassed, "Yeah, it seems my fever have gone down. Oh...by the way, the milk really taste good." Sakura smiled her bright smille.

"Thank you. It really took me so much time......and trouble." He muttered the last part.

Ding dong...

"Someone's here. Maybe it's oni-chan." she said, while looking out the window as if she could see the person at the gate.

Looking at her guy friend in front of her, she was confused seeing his face paled when the door bell ring.

"Ahh... Need to go. I'm...uh..kinda sleepy. I'm going now ." He stood and walked away....quickly.

"Why did I ring the door bell when I have my key?" Someone chucked.

Turning to look at someone chuckling, she saw her brother, who was very relieved to see her.

"You're up now, eh? Thaat's goood,....kaijuu!" He smirked, teasing her.

"Yeaaah, I'm finee now, oni-chaaan.." She replied back, sipping again the milk, ignoring her brother's tease.

"Anyway, you hungry? I bet you are, 'cause of your monster stomach." Touya laughed, going to the kitchen.

Frowning, she ignored her brother again, and replied "Yes and no."

"Braaaaat!! I know you were hereee! " Touya shouted in frustration.

Sakura, choked her milk. So that's what he meant by....trouble.

--
End~ the ending is yours to decide. XD

Hope you vote or comment XD