"Yes, but they told me that they want to stop by here for a moment."

"Surely, they miss you, unnie."

"I miss them too." I gave her a small grin.

After a few minutes, a group of boys entered the building, still wearing their school uniforms.

"Noona!" Taehyung called, and I gestured them to come and sit across us.

It's been a week since the last time I felt his presence. It's great to see him again.

"Irene noona, how are you?" He asked as they all sat down.

"Good as always, Taehyung. So what brings you here?" I asked.

"I told them to stop by here for a moment before going back to the dorm." He flashed his rectangular grin.

"Thank you for stopping by." I gave him a grin, and his cheeks became pink.

I then noticed that all of them, except Jungkook and Taehyung, were staring at Seulgi. Jungkook shook his head, while Taehyung's eyebrows were knitted together.

"Unnie... help me..." Seulgi muttered.

"Boys, why are you looking at my sister?" I raised an eyebrow, and they snapped out.

"She's Seulgi, right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, Jimin. Why do you ask?" I grinned.

"Nothing, Ms. Irene." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's as pretty as you, Ms. Irene." Seokjin said, making Seulgi blush.

"Thank you, Seokjin. I think this is her first time to be complimented by a guy. Well, dad and Soohyun oppa are exempted." I patted her back.

"Unnie!" She raised her voice, and pouted. The boys smiled at her cuteness.

"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced her to you. Boys, this is my stepsister, Kang Seulgi. Seulgi, this is Bangtan Sonyeondan. In short, BTS." I said.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." She bowed, and smiled at them.

"Hello, we are BTS." They bowed.

"Splendid! You boys can approach my Seulbear here anytime. She needs friends also, so be nice to her." They nodded.

"The nickname 'Seulbear' really suits her. She's cute!" Hoseok complimented.

"Thank you." She bowed.

"No need to be formal. Jimin doesn't like that." Yoongi said and Jimin glared at him.

"That's not true, Seulgi. I'm okay with girls who are formal." He said.

They continued chatting, and Taehyung moved to my side.

"Noona, can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure, at my office." We both stood up, and went to the elevator.

The elevator went up, and us in there were quiet.

I unlocked the door of my office, and we got in.