Big Mistake

**All Harry Potter characters/wizarding world go to J.K Rowling. Roseanna belongs to @karley_fryman. Rowen and any other character that pops up belong to me! :)**

Big Mistake-

I sat on the old couch in the sitting room, Sirius' mum sitting in front of me. "So, I never caught your name dear." She said in a gently tone. I smiled shyly at her. 

"I-I'm Rowen Jones." I replied simply. 

"Well Rowen, you can call me Walburga." She said. I tried hard not to laugh at her ridiculous name. I nodded to her. "Well, supper will be ready in an hour, you can go upstairs and rest. Your room is next to Sirius'" I scampered up the stairs, but instead of going to the room she gave me, I stomped into Sirius'. 

"You idiot Black!" I hissed at him. He was startled at my sudden outburst and rolled off the bed. "Look what you got me into!" Sirius gave me an annoyed look. 

"I don't know why you're complaining, you have a place to stay, food to eat, and you get to look at this handsome face all day." He chuckled.  I walked closer to him, until our faces were a few inches from each other. 

"This is no time for jokes you idiot! To put it simply, I do not like you Black. You are a pompous jerk who just follows Potter all day long. The fact that I'm even in the same room as you makes me sick! Now, you better get me out of this, or else I'm going to give you hell all summer long." I said menacingly. Sirius swallowed and stepped backwards. 

"Why don't you just go with your parents?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. 

"They're in Switzerland. I can't exactly just walk there." I snapped. 

Sirius gave me a look. "What the bloody hell are they doing there?" He inquired. I sighed, knowing that anything I say will probably go in one ear and out the other. 

"My aunt is dying if you must know." I sat on the edge of his bed. "She's my only aunt and I couldn't even go see her for the last time." Sirius, for the first time ever, gave me a sad smile. I could tell he felt bad for me. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, sitting on the opposite side of his bed. "Is tha- Is that why you've been acting different lately?" I shook my head and got up. 

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. I-I'll see you at dinner." I sighed, striding out his room and into my. I nearly barfed when I saw all the Slytherin banners and posters hung up on the walls. Even the bedsheets were a dark green. "Yuck, they're that kind of family." 

I sat on the bed, completely exhausted. This is definetly not how I wanted to start out summer. 

**************************

"Jones!" Sirius' voice said through the door as he pounded it with his fist. "Dinner's ready." I threw the door open and gave Sirius a look of pure hatred. 

"I hate you." I hissed as I followed him down the stairs. He chuckled at me. 

When we reached the dining table, I took a seat in between Walburga and Sirius. She seemed delieghted. Dinner was anything but normal. Walburga and Orion (as I learned, was his name) asked me strange questions, all which made me want to scoff. Sirius kept butting in and answering the questions. 

"Sirius Black, have some respect. There is a guest here who is completely capable of answering questions, so be queit." Walburga hissed. Sirius was pissed, but shut up. "So Rowen, what house are you in at Hogwarts?" 

I finished chewing the steak, swallowed it and answered. "Gry-" I started, when I felt someone kick me. From the corner of my eye, Sirius shook his head slightly. I sighed. "Ravenclaw." I answered simply. Walburga and Orion looked displeased.