Part 1- Crazy or Goon

Start from the beginning

You know I had a husband well I still have a husband. I have men period, I am bored and directly tired of them. Ya know. Amber continued on slowly giving him a hard time just for being there.

Miles amused her still, and said OK. She the blunt again, talking to him he noticed it had gone out. As he wished he would have to earlier when she asked him to stay with her. He felt a mistake.
Too late to turn around now. He was going to be in trouble.

It wasn't okayyyyy! Amber yelled, and he witnessed her calm back down at the same time. She exhaled, and he inhaled the steam from the tub. Bry, sat up in his car watching intrigued at what all he didn't know Amber was about yo say, or do.

Bry, was on standby though. Still looking at the two of them.
He wished his eyes didn't have to succumb to seeing Miles and his love, Amber naked, and almost naked to watch this song she screamed for Miles, and having no idea that he could feel it too.

Did I do anything to you at all, Miles mustard up to say.
Did you do anything wrong? Amber reached in the tub by his throat and wrapped her small arms around him, yanked him out of the tub where he naturally slipped and fell. She fell on top of him, but rolled over quicker than they had ever seen a lady do, and once a hold of the object nearest her began taking out massive frustrations on him.

Why the hell would you video tape me, hunh answer me, you think I go around teasing, and pleasing dint you

Why the hell would you video tape me, hunh answer me, you think I go around teasing, and pleasing dint you. Don't say shit mutha lover I swear. I'll make sure nobody recognizes your ass.

She threw the object in her hand across the room. It was the lab room, Amber called it this because it looked liked an old fucked up apartment. She had it this way because it brought out her life back at home. Ratchet, broken down and nothing in the room matched up with anything else. In fact her bed was on the floor.

Only in this room though. Miles took his torture from her like a man. He didn't yell, only pleaded for her to stop. Finally, she did. Miles looked at her from the carpet and said. This is it hunh.

This is what? Amber repeated his question with her own.
When you get my ass fired that's what. Miles said.

Amber didn't want to hear none of that sap suckered bull shit.
She shook her head, and said, I I told you I'm not tripping.
He was hurt though lying there on the floor, Miles still considered he was man enough to crawl over to the mattresses. Find all the strength he had to sit down. He thought he had time to chill before Amber announced his departure. Get the fuck out, I'll let Bry know you can't work anymore. Amber threw his keys at him.

He caught them. Perfect precision on his part. Amber was beyond reasoning with. The only thing he wished they could do was talk about it. He asked her if they could. Miles looked at her, and was hurt, After all they had been thru these past few times he was able to drive her around. Miles shook his head. The two of them was together more than a few times. Can we talk, cmon Amber.

Talk. No. Get the fuck out of my houuuuuuuuuse!

Don't yell please don't do this shit you ain't gone find nobody to protect you like me, look my fuckin ribs feel cracked up. Here.

Miles pushed the phone her way and continued to plea bargain his success, and meal ticket.

Take the phone Amber the video is on it.

Riiiight mother fucker once a down bad ass nigga always a down bad ass nigga. From my experiences in life.

Miles watched as she'd closed her eyes, and turned her head and took a deep swallow. He didn't know what she was about to do. Amber caught a flashback of the pain inside her head.

From my experiences

From my experiences. She continued to talk with her eyes closed and finished the sentence and said it again.

From my experiences you should really just get the fuck out. Whatever copies you have will be your own pity. Thanks for the phone. Now go before Bry gets here. I never have known his schedule.

Miles shook his head, before walking out the door with a severe limp, he said it's all good you'll miss me crazy bitch.