Chapter 43 Part 2 - Exposed

Start from the beginning

"What is this?" I ask confused.

"People's magazine." "Tati, you made the front cover!" she says with a smile. I pick it up and see Tatiana on the front cover. I read the headlines.

TATIANA THUMBTZEN AND JACKO RELATIONSHIP IN TROUBLE?

I wince a bit at the term "Jacko". It is such a stupid name, I mean if you want to say something about me, at least use my name correctly.

"Page 36." Rachel says with a smirk. I turn the page, and see Tatiana and Paul. I look up at her and she is giving death glares at Rachel. I read the article and feel my throat closing up at each word.

Tatiana's POV

I watch Michael as he reads.

"A star love triangle? You better belive it. It is now believed that supermodel, and grammy-nominated singer; Tatiana Thumbtzen is having an affair with Paul Walker. While the new it-girl is rumored to be dating pop-star Michael Jackson, it is reported that Walker left her Los Angeles, home; after spending the night..." Michael's voice goes hoarse. He puts the magazine down and doesnt say anything for a split second.

"Michael..." I start to say. Then Rachel looks at me with a smirk.

"I told you, Michael. She's a slut." Rachel says playing with her hair. Michael look at me, and his looks tell me he believes her.

“You’ve got to be joking.” I say slowly, trying to control my anger.

Michael arches his eyebrows. “Do I look like I’m joking?” He was pissed.

I shake my head side to side slowly in amazement with Rachel watching  the production she has caused.

He believes Rachel… How could he?!?

"While we are at it, Tatiana why dont we tell Michael why you got expelled from The American Ballet School, or why you dropped out of high school?" she says. I feel my body go numb with anger.

"What other scandals have you been involved in Tatiana?!" she asks.

"Say one more thing, Rachel. And I'll show you a scandal." I hiss.

“Expelled?” Michael choked. “What’s wrong with you?” He was looking over at me when he asked that, as if he’s questioning my sanity. "You dropped out of school?!"

I feel myself get angry. "What's wrong with me, what is wrong with you?!" I yell.

I remember asking that same question after everything I went through with Jack. What was wrong with me.

"What's wrong with you to believe Rachel and stupid lies?!" I say feeling my rage build up. I look at Rachel. "And what on earth is wrong with you?! Do you enjoy making my life miserable?!"

Michael eyes burn into mine. "Rachel you can leave." he hisses through his teeth. She smirks before walking out.

"You seriously believe her?" I say my voice getting hoarse. Michael looks at me angrily.

"Who else am I suppose to believe?" he hisses. He picks up the magazine waving it wildly.

"Tell me Tatiana is this a lie?!" he yells. "Please, tell me!" he yells.

"No it isnt. But it didnt happen that way!" I yell back.

"Why the hell did you get expelled from ABS?! And drop out of school?!" he yells louder. I am almost taken aback. I get up and by this time Michael and I are face to face.

"I am sure as hell not telling you, when you cant even believe me! Who are you with Rachel or me?!" I snap. His eyes go dark.

"I should ask that about you and Paul! Or is it Greg?!" he yells. I shake my head and give a sarcastic chuckle as I cross my arms.  He looks at me.

"Are you going to tell me why all of this is happening?" he snaps. "After all we've been through Tatiana?!" he yells. I am so angry, and I look at him dead in the eye.

“After all we’ve been through, Michael? Seriously? What have we been through, sex?!”

Michael’s face drops into a emotionless stare, like I've slapped him. “Tatiana… Exactly how many men have you slept with before me?”

“I’m not telling you that either.” I snap. What was the point? He would believe Rachel over me.

“So a lot, huh?” Michael chuckles. “Why do you think Rachel is trying so hard to make us split, then?”

“Because she’s crazy…?”

““Maybe she  is trying to protect me.”

"Protect you?! I'd hate to see what it would be like if she betrays you!" I snap.

“Quit playing , this is serious!” Michael says. “Why can’t you tell me what’s really going on with you?We can figure this out.”

“There’s nothing to figure out.” I say angrily, walking to the door.

“Why can’t you tell me? You know you can trust me.” he says. I look at him feeling tears go down my face.

"Just like you trust me." I say before leaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woaaaaaaah. Drama alert. Tried making this chapter long, hope you like it!! (:

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal