Chapter 43 Part 2 - Exposed

Start from the beginning

"What was that for?" I ask. He smiles.

"It was a huge congratulations." he says. I look at him confused.

"Congratulations?" I ask confused. "For what?"

"You have been nominated for 3 Grammy's." he says. "We are in the same category. Quincy told me to tell you."

"Is that possible?" I ask confused. He laughs and shakes his head.

"It's possible." he says laughing.

"I don't want to be nominated." I say. He looks at me surprised.

"Tatiana, are you crazy?! This is a huge honor." he says. "Aren't you happy?"

"I am, but I'm not." I say. He looks even more confused.

"Why?" he says.

"I'm in the same categories as you." I tell him. "I don't want to win."

"Tatiana...." he says rubbing his forehead. "Let me get this straight. You don't want to be nominated because we are in the same category." he says blankly.

"Yes." I tell him. He shakes his head and laughs.

"I want you to win. I mean you've worked hard on it, and I wont win anyway." I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't say that! You will!" he says. "You've worked just as hard, and I couldn't be more proud of you." he says kissing my hand.

"Your not mad?" I ask him. He laughs.

"Why would I be?" he asks.

"Because.....we are in the same category. And there is that possibility of a one and a million chance that I would win."

"I want you to win. More than anything." he says with a smile.

"You wont be mad, if I do?" I ask.

"No, I'll be giving you a standing ovation." he chuckles.

"I still don't want to." I tell him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Oh Tati, what am I going to do with you?" he asks.

 Paul's POV

"Paul, are you sure you want to do this?" my assistant, Gia, asks as she watches me throw a suitcase in the backseat.

"Yes. Yes, I do." I snap. I wince a little and give her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." I tell her. She gives an understanding smile.

"It's cool. Do you know when you will be back?" she asks. I shrug.

"Dunno, hopefully by next week." I tell her as I jump in the car.

"Be careful." she says. I nod as I pull out the driveway.

Michael's POV

I'm in my trailer, getting ready for an interview for the tour. Tatiana walks in, already ready.

"Hey." she says. I smile and throw a grape at her. She giggles and sits down across from me, as I button up my shirt.

"Can we talk now?" she asks. I smile and lock the doors.

"Okay now there will be no distractions." I tell her. I really want to know why she wants to talk.

"Michael, something has been really eating me up lately and I feel like I need to tell you." she says. I feel myself getting worried.

"What is it, Tati?" I ask. As soon as she opens her mouth, and the door opens. Man, I thought I locked it. I sigh and turn around and see Rachel. She smirks and throws something on the table.