Bus.

Majesty pov

"Wake up everyone time for school!" The nuns yelled happily.

I started to hear everyone start moaning and groaning.

I then felt someone gently shake me.

"Majesty honey, wake up and get ready for school, be downstairs by 6:30 for breakfast." One of the nuns said.

Me who was already awake sat up, stretched, and carefully but silently climbed down the ladder from my top bunk and walked towards the closets everyone in this specific room shared. I picked out my clothes and took a shower, and put on a black tank top with a black baggy long sweatshirt along with black baggy sweatpants and black low air force 1's. I know, not the trendiest outfit comparing to everyone else's, but I don't own a lot of clothes at all. I main,y wear sweats all the time to cover my fatness. I also only have 3 shoes. These af1, converse, and ugg boots. 

But anyways, I did my hair, and put it in a neat bun, put on my stud earrings that I wear everyday, grabbed my backpack, and pushed pass everyone else who were also getting ready for school, and walked downstairs.

"Here you go Majesty." A nun said giving me porage.

I smiled weakly and walked towards the table with the porage and sat down.

"Don't forget to pray everyone!" A nun announced.

I never forget to pray, but sometimes I lose hope because I already know I won't be adopted at all. But it's whatever, I'm not going to pray.

Aww fuck it.

"Lord, please make me get adopted and be loved. Weather the family has rags or riches, I don't care I want to feel loved, and be adopted. Amen." I whisper really low. With that I started to eat my porage. 

I didn't look up at all because even here, the orphans don't like me. I continued eating and ate every last drop of my porage and wiped my mouth, grabbed my backpack from the floor, put it over my back, and walked out the door along with the other girls who go to my school and down the block silently towards the bus top.

I sat on the rock wall with my head hanged low while the other girls were into their own conversations.

My feet dangled while I fumbled with my fingers.

I then started to hear a upcoming loud motor.

The bus.

I sighed nervously and hopped off the wall and slowly walked with the girls towards the bus.

I walked onto the bus filled with the many loud people looking for a empty seat as I felt holes burning through my back until I finally found one and sat right down as the bus started to move.

"Waddup mute bitch!" I hear a voice yell from the back of the bus.

Oh no here we go.

I grow nervous and look down fumbling with my fingers.

"Aye mute bitch!! Why do you fuck niggas for a dollar!" Another voice yelled.

"That's prolly why she mute because they shoved their dicks down her throat causing her to lose her voice!!" Another voice yelled. They along with some other people, around the bus started to laugh.

I think if I were taller, I would be able to step up to them because I'm only 5,1. 

But I can't.

I suddenly saw somebody's leg next to mine. They were wearing deep blue Jordan 12. I already knew who it was.

Mateo.

I grew tense.

"You try to cover your weight by wearing sweats everyday but it doesn't work." Mateo said rudely.

I stayed looking down, but I felt Mateo grab my bun and yanking it making me look up.

I started breathing heavy.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." Mateo said.

I then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

He smacked me.

Tears started going down my face at the pain.

"Why you crying huh?" Mateo said getting in my face. He then got close to me and started pinching my stomach.

I bit my lip in pain with,e breathing harder.

"The only time you should bite your lip like that is when I rape you." Mateo said punching me stomach causing me to grab it and bend forward in my seat.

"Guarantee you I'll love to hear you scream my name." Mateo whispered in my ear and banged my head into the window. He then laughed and walked away back to the back of the bus.

I grabbed my head and silently cried while for the rest of the bus ride.

Aww, Majesty

Welp..

Bri✨ .