He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around me, hugging me as he makes love to me, sliding deeper. Nothing could beat the feeling of when he first pushes himself into my walls.

I try my hardest not to bite on his shoulder, so I keep my lips locked there, planting kisses.

The steam from the hot water of the shower surrounds us, making the moment so much more exotic, intense, and passionate.

He opens his eyes and sees his reflection in the mirror shower doors in front of him, behind me. His eyes roaming my back, the way he his hand is clenched on me, holding me.

"Baby," He breathes, thrusting slowly. "Look." He motions his head to the mirror.

I turn my head to face the mirror, seeing him thrust into me and then he leans in and kisses my neck. His eyes were closed as he devours me there, and seeing that through the mirror was a complete turn on.

I couldn't have had it any better. As long as I was with Michael, that's all I need.

In a swift movement her grabs my other leg lifting me off the shower floor, as I wrap my arms around his neck. His hips pin me to the wall, his movements becoming sharper as I throw my head back moaning uncontrollably.

Oh, Michael..." I moan resting my head onto his shoulder again. He was slowly grinding against my g-spot and it felt so damn good. "Right there, baby. Don't stop..."

"Here?" He pants as he rolls his hips so perfectly against me after every thrust making me cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God!" I whimpers. "Oh my God... Yes... I don't want you to stop." I kiss the wet skin on his right shoulder.

There was no gap between us at all. All twelve inches was inside of me and I feel my orgasm coming to taunt me.

"I'm gonna go..." I moan as I throw my head back so it's against the wall.

"I can feel it." He groans as he thrusts deeper. He looks up at me, meeting eye contact, "Cum for me, baby..." His hand moves down to tease me clit as he moves inside me and my mouth falls open as a result. "Come on..."

The way he's touching me is sending all these electric waves throughout my body, and it's coming from my core. "Fuck!" I hiss as I arch my back to him, releasing myself.

He slows down the pace as I cums, but my walls are hugging and contracting against him and his peak is right around the corner. He watches my chest rise and fall rapidly, trying to recover.

He pulls out of me, with now only one arm holding onto her, plus the support from the wall. He's stroking himself with full speed with the other hand, breathing heavily and loudly.

He doesn't stop until he finally cums on my inner thigh. "Oh my God..." he moans.

We stay like that, holding each other close while I'm still up against the wall, kissing, something we will never get tired of. We were simply enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed against each other as our skin glistened with the water.

He gently presses his forehead against mine, his curls dripping wet, as he closes his eyes breathing heavily.

"I love you..." I whisper softly.

He stays silent slowly opening his eyes staring in my soul.

Before slowly leaning in pressing his lips against mine.

Michael's POV

I slowly walk in the room seeing Tatiana sleeping deeply in bed, her curls still damp. I smile slightly before climbing in bed after her, pulling her in my arms.

"Goodnight, babygirl.." I whisper pressing my lips against her forehead before turning off the light.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed! Also while I'm at it....let's take a moment to remember the lovely George Michael.

It's so sad that so many icons from the golden age of music are leaving us

It's so sad that so many icons from the golden age of music are leaving us. Like that was the time music was real, the style was banging, and it was just a time to be alive without a fear on being different.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal