"I'm so sorry." Glenn attempted at giving her a sympathetic smile before she continued again.

"No... I'm sorry, I don't know why I just told you that, that's the most I've ever told anyone before and I mean I've only just met you and..."

"Ok, Maggie... Let's get to know each other." He paused for a second, thinking up a way to explain his life to Maggie, without sounding boring. "My name is Glenn Rhee, I'm 21 years old and I grew up in Michigan, my family is from Korea and I work delivering pizzas here in Atlanta." Glenn smiled and nodded to Maggie to explain her story.

"I'm Maggie Greene and I'm 20 years old, I'm not 100% sure of what I want to do, so while I try to figure myself out I help my dad on our family farm, my family is originally from Ireland but that was along time ago, so I've always lived on my farm, just outside the city." She gave a half smile to Glenn who was beaming all over.

"Your life is much more fascinating than mine."

"Only if you find cow dung fascinating." They both grinned at each other, their eyes locking together.

"I've got an idea... Maybe cheer you up a bit." Glenn pulled his coat from the back of his seat, holding his hand out to Maggie.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

................

They walked through the streets of Atlanta, talking about random things, the conversation seemed to flow easily as if they'd been friends for years.

"Here we are!" Glenn exclaimed, leading Maggie through the back of the pizza store.

"Is this where you work?"

"Yep and my boss doesn't like Christmas bonuses so he told me that instead he'd let me bake my own pizza, without having to pay, so I thought we could do that." Maggie grinned at him, completely enthralled by the idea, as Glenn was already making her a lot happier, by him just being him.

"This sounds amazing... There's one thing I have to do first though!"

"What's that?"

"Leave Lucas a message."

Maggie:
10:34:
Lucas, I can't be with someone who treats me as if I'm purely there to satisfy them... It's like I'm only needed when you want me around, just for your benefit... I haven't said this before because I've been too scared but I believe that we're too different, so I'm leaving, I don't want to see you again and I hope things work out well for you and I wish you a good life, but not with me... -Maggie
Delivered

"Ok!" Maggie squealed, allowing Glenn to tie the apron around her waist, "HE'S GONE!"

................

It was almost 12 at night and both Glenn and Maggie stood on the porch of Maggie's house, after Glenn had insisted on driving her home. The moon shone above them and illuminated the surroundings with a delicate white hue.

"I really enjoyed tonight, you have no idea how amazing you are for doing what you did." Maggie reached forward and wiped some flour from Glenn's forehead before letting out a small chuckle.

"You're amazing and that Lucas is a real idiot for doing what he did, he doesn't deserve you... You're practically perfect." Maggie had realised how much Glenn gushed but couldn't be more ecstatic every time he did.

"Yeah... Say that again when you see me clearing out the stables or smelling of the usual farm life."

"I'm sure I'd still think you're amazing." They grinned again before Maggie pulled a pen from her bag and clutched Glenn hand in hers. After scrawling for a minute she stepped back, satisfied.

"Can you read that?"

"Yeah... Is it your number?" Maggie grinned and nodded.

"Yep... Text me if you want?"

"I definitely will, maybe then I can take you on a proper date?"

"I'd like that Glenn, I'd like that a lot."

...................

A/N

WOW!! 10k reads that's just aggggg so amazing!!! Thanks so so so so so so much omg I can't believe that, I don't deserve this but thanks so much, I know some people may not think that's a big deal but to me that's a BIG deal... Omg tysssssssssssssm aggggg! Love you all!

Ok anyway I hope you enjoyed that I would really appreciate it if you liked and commented!!! Thanks for reading and it'd be cool if we found out more about each other so comment some facts about you if you want like your age or some thing! Idk XD you don't have too but I'll start off by saying that I'm 15 and from England! :)

Again thank you sosososososo much you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚