A/N

Hey, sorry I've been doing so many notes at the moment I'll try and get a new part up today... I guess we'll have to see.

I just wanted to explain why I unpublished the majority of my stories, I'm not happy with them and I haven't deleted them. I feel I can write better and I wasn't updating them really, as well as that I just really wanna focus on this book.

Also I feel guilt really easily, over practically anything and so I felt really bad writing Stauren when Stevens getting all this hate from everyone, I dunno I'm weird and I'm not telling you not to keep writing cos you're stories are much better than mine anyway! I still ship it but I guess this is my way of showing respect to Steve, again please don't stop writing stauren just cos I am right now. Everyone has their own way of showing Steve that we're happy for him and support him, whether that be commenting nice things or telling others to stop commenting horrible things or just not saying anything, because even by just liking his posts and being happy for him is respecting him and supporting him. This is just mine. I just worry that anyone could read my stories and take them the wrong way and more hate would be directed at Steve and Joana because I really am happy for them! I may republish my stories when people are nicer to everyone because the main reason I feel so guilty is because of Steven having to turn off the comments on Instagram on one of his posts of Jo because of hate and that's truly unacceptable, again I just want to reiterate that I'm weird and feel guilt over nothing, this is just my way of showing respect and on top of that people are now sometimes being rude over Lauren's new boyfriend, I just want everyone to be happy and stop hating on people when Lauren or Steven or anyone may make a choice that makes them happy, just because it makes you sad, can't you see that they are so content in the decision that they made? This isn't aimed at anyone, just those people who think it's ok to send out hate to some of the most caring people I've seen!

This is again just my way of showing some kind respect and I don't want to stop you guys from writing because a lot of you write so well and I look up to you, a lot of the stories I read are just written because they love the stauren ship! You're all amazing and I love you!!!

I hope you understand what I mean and I hope this doesn't come across as patronising because I really don't want it to, you guys are so much more talented than me and this was just an explanation as to why I unpublished some stories.

Omg this was so long!!!! I'm really sorry!!!!

I'm weird, I'll update soon!