It's where my...

"Glenn... I'm scared..." Maggie admitted, she dragged her fingers through her brown hair, sighing loudly.

"Why?"

"Because..." She trailed off, "Because... The baby..." She acquired a softer tone than before and looked down at her fumbling hands as if she was scared of Glenn's response.

"I know," he told her, "I am too, but that doesn't mean I don't have every faith that you will be fine because you will be... I promise..."

"Then why are you scared?"

"You're my wife, everything you do gives me anxiety but you're strong and capable and I shouldn't worry but I do because I love you so damn much and I just want you to be safe," Glenn took Maggie's hands and laced their fingers together.

"But what if... What if I let you down, what if I fail," Maggie asked on the verge of tears.

Glenn traced small patterns on her wedding ring, soothing her by gently planting calming kisses on her forehead, "Sometimes you're really silly," Glenn chuckled before connecting his and Maggie's lips together.

"I am?" Breathlessly Maggie replied and giggled under her breath.

When the days are cold...

"Yes you are because you will never fail me and I will be there every step of the way with you," Glenn confessed before crouching down to Maggie's stomach and talking directly with their child, "you won't be a pain for mummy will you?" He stared up at Maggie and paused, taking in the beauty he couldn't believe had fallen for him too, "they say no, they won't hurt you," he smiled.

"I love you Glenn, I completely love you, forever..."

And the saints we see are all made of gold...

It doesn't work like that though, just because they promised to be together for the birth doesn't mean it will happen.

They knelt lined up in the centre of the road...

When your dreams all fail...

Glenn and Maggie sat huddled together, Glenn's protective hand sitting on Maggie's abdomen.

Both their tears colliding with the others, that's why Negan chose them...

And the bloods run stale...

"The girl..." His fingers singled out Maggie and sobs escaped both the soon to be parents lips, "the one with brown hair... I want a chat."

Shakily Maggie stood, she brushed Glenn's hand off her shoulder, knowing that refusing to obey Negan's orders would just worsen the current state of things.

I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you...

"MAGGIE!" Spluttered, Glenn who couldn't hold his rage back any more.

Negan grabbed Maggie by the hair causing a whimper to escape her lips, "Don't hurt her... Don't hurt my wife!"

Negan howled with laughter and threw Maggie back into Glenn, where he caught her in his arms, cradling his sobbing wife, trying to hold it together and stay strong for her... They loved each other so much...

But with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide...

"Say your goodbyes!" Negan spluttered while belly laughing. Horrified looks engulfed the couples faces and their screams became louder, "you have two minutes..." Negan glanced at his watched.