A/N SPOILER ALERT

I know there have been a lot of talk about the premier but I just need to tell you that I will never stop writing, to me this is a way of letting Glenn live on (although he never died!) and yes I've cried so much I don't think there are anymore tears but I still can't process it! Anyone else feel the same?

Gleggie has been my OTP for a very long time and they will continue being my OTP for a very long time. Just because Glenn has died does not mean to me that the ship has sunk. Cos we're gonna keep him alive! We're gonna continue making new stories for him on here and other places. Story lines that he deserves because I believe he was killed off too soon (Gleggie should be immortal!)

I'm really looking forward to reading more fanfics and getting prompts because writing and reading Gleggie will honestly help.

This sounds awful but I know that if Maggie ever gets with anyone else I don't think I could accept it, I mean I'd be happy Maggie was happy but nothing could ever replace Gleggie and their love was (IS) so strong that I think It'd be completely weird seeing Maggie have romantic interests with anyone else but that's just my opinion. I mean his last words were a promise that they'd be together again one day. And to me that was so sad and yet helped still bring about the hopeful nature of Glenn.

Glenn will never be gone, never be forgotten and will always be with Maggie.

I hope the writers know what they're doing because right now I'm not 100% sure.

I feel they made a mistake...

Just because something happened in the comics doesn't mean it has to happen in the show. This is because although the show was based on the comics many story lines have changed and Glenn is not the same Glenn as he was in the comics, he's a different person, much like most other characters. I feel they killed Glenn because they felt like they had to as it was such a big plot point in the comic but they didn't have to all it did was make the premier predictable... As was shown by the many prediction months before of it being Abraham and Glenn and surprise surprise it was Abraham and Glenn.

I can't tell you much I'm gonna miss Abrahams lines as he was such an original character but I felt like his death was more accepted by people, purely because many of the final episodes focused on him and showed how he now accepts Eugene as a valid member of the group etc, it felt like his story was coming to an end with a feeling of fulfilment and that his character had finally come to peace etc... Dunno if that made sense but this is just my opinion, comment what you think.

However Glenn was barely seen throughout the season and the last episodes were him chasing after someone else and not having much screen time, on top of that his character felt like there was much more you could do with it, him exploring fatherhood being but one factor, they could've also explored how he felt about killing that person etc. His fake out death only worsened it because I feel the first time he "died" was a way for the writers to see how the audience would react.

I'm still going to watch the show but Gleggie was one factor that kept me hooked, I hope the show runners let Maggie kill Negan and I hope they realise their mistake. I hope there are flashbacks to Gleggie moments we have never seen like a pregnancy reveal to Glenn etc. (Although it's a long shot.)

I hope Negan was just a dream and they all live happily ever after. Because I feel like some aspects of the show are repeating themselves, a child growing up with only one parent... Hmmm I wonder where we've seen that before. What would've made the show more unpredictable was keeping Glenn alive, it would've created a whole knew story line from the comics and yet again I know it's based on the comics but doing everything from the comics and following it completely can just make the show boring as it's predictable and already happened.

That's just my thoughts and omg I'm sorry about how long this is I watched the premier yesterday so I'm still overcome with emotions and unsure how to feel.

Don't even get me stared on the dream scene😭😭😭😭😭😭

I love you Glenn.
I love you Maggie.
I love you Gleggie!

Comment your thoughts and like, if you want :)😭😭😭😭