#19

(Jenny's POV)

So, for that whole month.. he has been going out with that girl? I trusted him, so much. But why did he do that to me? I couldn't believe this.

I thought that he is a good guy, I thought.

I slowly made my way to the toilet as I kept myself from making any noise. I broke into tears as I reached the toilet. Why are people doing this to me? Firstly, it was my mom, dad, and sister. I thought that I could be free from sorrow, but... no. Jimin made it worse.

What should I do now?

-----

(Jimin's POV)

"I know you still love me, Jimin.."

"Jisoo.."

"I will let you consider for a few days. Besides, it is easier for us to meet each other now."

I remained silent. Why did I kiss her back? This is so wrong, in many ways.

"I-I have to go back to class now."

Am I really betraying Jenny now? Why did I do this behind her..

-----

(Jenny's POV)

I walked home, still with tears in my eyes. Am I really too kind to trust him like that? Why are people taking me for granted?

When I reached home, I directly went upstairs without uttering a single word.

"Jenny, you are home!", Hoseok greeted me happily.

However, I think he noticed it.

"Wait. Your eyes are swollen. What happened to you?"

I stayed in my position for a few minutes, still reluctant to tell anything.

"You have been crying, right? Tell us.. what happened to you?", Hoseok slowly patted my shoulder.

"I-I'm okay. It was so dusty on the road just now, so the dust somehow got into my eyes. I'm sensitive to that."

Just like that, I directly went upstairs without looking back at them.

-----

(Jimin's POV)

I am going home to have dinner tonight. I feel guilty for leaving Jenny alone, doing things. What kind of boyfriend am I? Why do I prioritize another girl? I should take her for a walk tonight, as a mean of apology.

However, as I reached home, the situation was rather tense.

"Hi, guys! Have you eaten? I'm so sorry I have been coming home late these days.."

They just nodded, without uttering a single word.

"W-what's happening?"

"Jenny has been locking herself in the room since she went home. She hasn't even had dinner yet.. You are her boyfriend, right? You should know what's happening to her!", Seokjin said furiously.

I directly went upstairs and knocked on Jenny's door.

"Jenny.. it's me, Jimin.."

There was no response.

"Please open the door.."

Still, with no success.

"If you have a problem, we can talk and solve the problem together.."

Again, there was nothing.

I kept on waiting for her to come out. There must have been something bad happening to her.