#18

(Jimin's POV)

It was still unbelievable that I would meet her again after a few years. I promised that I would text her, so I did so.

"Hi! It's me!"

"Jimin! I've been waiting for you to text me."

"Yeah..
So, how's life?"

"Everything's fine. How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine too."

We have been texting for the past one hour. Is it the best time to ask about my curiosity?

"Um.. Jisoo. Actually I have been wondering about something."

"What's it, Jimin?"

"Are you still dating with that bastard?"

"Nope. It's been a year since we broke up."

I didn't know why, but I felt relieved knowing that.

"It's good to know that.."

"Let's meet up tomorrow!"

"Where?"

"Canteen? Let's have breakfast together!"

I was just about to refuse her because I didn't want to leave Jenny alone. However, the other side of me told me otherwise.

"Sure. 7 AM. Cool?"

"Cool! See you tomorrow, Jimin!"

"Goodnight, Jisoo."

"Night, my precious mochi."

I smiled to that nickname. I felt like we were back again to the past, those good old times.

-----

(Michelle's POV)

"Jisoo! Has he texted you?"

"Yes! He also asked me about my ex."

"What did you say?"

"I said that we had broken up."

"Nice start. He seems to be curious about you."

"Yeah.. Thanks to you though.."

"No worries. I hope that your wish would come true."

/flashback/

(Michelle's POV)

As soon as I knew that Jimin was dating with Jenny, I thought of something.

Jenny didn't deserve to live happily like that. She deserved the worst. I am going back to America in a few days and I planned to ruin her happiness before that.

I knew someone that could help me. Kim Jisoo.

We are quite close to each other, so I knew about her past and everything. She did told me about Jimin too; how he treated her and how they were separated from each other.

She's the right person.

/flashback ended/

-----

(Jimin's POV)

It's about the time to go. However, how should I tell Jenny about this? Should I just be honest with her? But I didn't want to dissapoint her by choosing to eat with another girl besides her.