#6

(Jenny's POV)

I unlocked the door. Just like what I had expected, my father was there, sitting on the couch, drinking.

"Do you know what time it is?"

My father approached us as we were still standing, frozen.

(Yoongi's POV)

"Mr. Lee, I---"

I couldn't continue what I wanted to say. I recognized his face, the face that I have been searching for.

"Mr. Lee, I'm sorry for interrupting you in the middle of the night. We were busy doing group project together just now, that's why she just got home now."

"Okay. You can go now."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee."

I walked out of the house as I mouthed goodbye to Jenny. I smirked. This is getting pretty interesting.

(Jenny's POV)

"Now you can even bring a guy here as your back up?"

"No. That's not what I meant."

"Shut up! You want your friends to know that your father is a drunkard, don't you!?"

"No---"

"Get out of the house."

"B-but---"

"GET OUT."

Yeah. I ended up staying outside of the house, in the yard. It's so cold. How am I supposed to stay the night like this?

-----

I woke up, still in the yard. My body ached. This is terrible. I stood up and directly went to the college without going inside the house. They wouldn't care anyway, so why should I?

When I was on my way to college, I bumped into Jungkook.

"Why do you look so pale?"

"Hell no. My face is always like this though."

"Are you sick?"

"Nope."

But I gotta admit that it is true. I freaking slept at the open yard last night.

-----

"Jeon Jungkook! Whose assignment did you copy?"

"Hers."

I was dumbfounded when Jungkook pointed at me. I had never even let him do so.

"Jenny! Why did you let him copy your work?"

"N-no. I didn't."

"Jungkook and Jenny, go to the detention room. Now."

-----

There are only two of us inside the detention room. I sat in front, while he sat at the back. I was so damn pissed off.

"This is my first time I'm in a detention room. And it's because of you."

"You should thank me."

"What the f--- And when did you copy my work?"

"When you were not around. I captured your work on my phone and jotted everything down at home. Genius, right?"

I really couldn't say anything. I just stayed silent the whole time when he suddenly spoke up.

"I'm sorry."

"Never mind. It has already happened anyway."

"I just need your attention on me."

I was startled. That's smooth, Jungkook.