#9

(Jenny's POV)

"I love you."

I felt my heart thumping. I didn't even see that one coming though. It is just so sudden. I was about to speak when he suddenly cut me off.

"... as a friend."

He giggled as he saw my cheeks turn red. Shit, it's so damn embarrasing. He pinched my reddened cheeks.

"Our Jenny is so cute. You really look like a tomato right now."

"Stop playing around!"

Well, I almost fell into his trap. Fortunately, he was able to stop me from doing so. He really knows how to make me smile again.

(Jimin's POV)

Nope. It's not the right time yet. I need to convince her more, so that she could feel my real intention. Ugh, why am I so damn impatient. I almost ruined everything.

"You can sleep now. Don't think about them too much, or you will grow wrinkles soon."

"Yeah I won't. Goodnight, Jiminnie."

"Goodnight, Jen."

I closed the door as I saw her waving her hands to me. It is nice to see her being all smileys like that. I don't want to see her cry anymore.

-----

(Jenny's POV)

It has been two weeks. I have been staying with the boys for two weeks. Everything is okay, except for me and Taehyung. We haven't talked since that night, the night when he revealed his girlfriend. The same goes to Yoongi. He also hasn't talked to him either. I haven't been in contact with my parents and Michelle too. I don't care, because I like it this way.

I planned to have breakfast with Jungkook today, so I told Seokjin not to cook my portion.

When I reached the canteen, I directly walked to my favorite table. And there he is, sitting while playing his phone.

"Hey, Kookie!"

"Woah, what takes you so long? I'm so hungry! It's your treat today as your punishment."

"W-what? I'm not late okay!"

"You are late for five minutes, so I want you to treat me for five days respectively."

"Woah, that's crazy dude. If I am late for 30 minutes, then you expect me to treat you for a month!?"

"Of course, dude. C'mon!"

He grabbed my hand and ran towards the ice cream stall.

"Buy me this."

"Really? Ice cream in the morning?"

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"You should eat a proper breakfast, Kookie. At least eat a breakfast set!"

"Noo. Please, only for today."

He pouted, which I couldn't stand.

We ended up buying ice cream. Seeing him eating it happily is one of the cutest moments in my life. I didn't notice that I kept on looking at him eating till he spoke up.

"Am I that good-looking?"

I almost spit my ice cream to his face. Damn it, Jenny!

"Oh my god. Never in your wildest dreams."

-----

Back in the club. All of us were busy with our own stuffs when suddenly Yoongi announced something.