#14

"Can I be your first?"

(Jenny's POV)

Is that a confession? Or is he just making fun of me? I'm confused that I stayed silent while looking at his eyes for a few seconds.

"Answer me, Jen."

"W-w-well.."

Like those typical k-dramas plot, there is always that one person who will interrupt the whole scene.

"Ice cream is here!"

Without looking at Jimin, I directed my attention to Jungkook, who was running towards us while bringing three cups of ice cream on both of his hands.

"Wow thank you so much, Kookie!"

"Let's sit on the swings there!"

"Aish. Such a kid", I patted Jungkook's head because I couldn't handle his cuteness.

(Jimin's POV)

Damn it. I really couldn't refrain myself from confessing to her. I finally did, but she hasn't given me any answer yet.

I kept on staring at her for the whole ice cream session. I know that I'm being so scary, but I really need her answer at that moment. Besides, she is being extra close to Jungkook. I'm jealous.

"Jimin!"

I was startled when suddenly someone shout at me.

"O-oh, what happened, Jungkook?"

"I've been calling you for more than three times! What are you thinking about?"

"N-nothing. Are you guys done?"

"Yeah. Let's go home."

(Jenny's POV)

Jimin is being so quite today. Is it because of me? No. Don't be delusional, Jenny.

Anyway, there were only me, Jungkook, and Jimin remained at home. The others are taking their turn to visit Yoongi. It was super awkward. Please come back home soon, guys..

I stayed in the living room and watched a movie called 'Train to Busan'. Seems interesting. The other two guys were in their rooms, so I ended up watching it all by myself.

The movie is so interesting that my eyes kept on sticking on the tv screen. I wish there were more movies like this! I was too focused on the movie that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings.

"Boo!"

"Oh god! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Why so serious, girl? What are you watching?"

"Train to Busan. Wanna join?"

"Certainly! Everything for you."

"Stop it, Jungkook."

"You like it, right?"

"Never in your wildest dreams."

"Don't lie."

"Don't make me start."

"Start what? This?"

He suddenly tickled me without any mercy. He knows my weakness the best. I'm a ticklish little girl.

"Jungkook!"

I tried to tickle him as well, but with no success.

"What are you guys doing?"

We stopped tickling each other as we directed our attention to the stairs.

"I am having a nap right now. Stop being so noisy."