#12

(Jenny's POV)

I rang the bell, hoping that somebody would be awake. I kept on ringing the bell until someone finally opened the door.

"Who are y--- oh Jenny!"

I remained silent. I didn't know how to tell them what had happened. I'm afraid they wouldn't be able to accept the painful reality.

"Jenny.. your face.. what happened to your face?"

Yeah. My face must be full of bruises and wounds. I didn't dare to look at his face.

"Look at me. What happened exactly?"

"Jungkook, let's get in first, shall we?"

-----

Even getting inside the house didn't help to lose my burden. Jungkook kept on waiting for my answer. But I couldn't. Everything just happened in a blink of eye. I still couldn't believe it.

Jungkook slowly made his way to me. He patted my back and eventually hugged me. I broke into tears just like that. How am I supposed to tell them?

"Jungkook, you are not asleep yet? Oh Jenny! Why are you here in the middle of the night like this?"

Again, I remained silent.

"Y-your face though.. What happened to you, Jen? Did your parents do anything to you?"

I just looked at the ground, not wanting to answer the questions yet. Everyone remained silent until someone went downstairs hurriedly while screaming.

"GUYS! Y-YOONGI. DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?"

"No. Perhaps he's still sleeping. Why? You looked so worried, Namjoon."

"No! He's not sleeping, for God's sake!"

Namjoon suddenly handed us a piece of handwritten letter. My heart shattered into pieces when I knew that Yoongi prepared a farewell letter for them.

It says;
"Guys. I know that this is a crazy decision, but I have thought of it for a long time. Do you remember the story of how my father abused me and my mom? I have always wanted to take revenge on him. And guess what? I found him, in Jenny's home.

Yes. He's Jenny's father. BUT he is not her biological father! And Jenny doesn't have any idea about it. What makes me even frustrated is that he keeps on abusing her for no reason. I don't want that to happen to Jenny. Once is enough.

By the time you guys are awake, you won't probably see me anymore. You must be confused on why I want to sacrifice myself like this. Like what I have said before, I don't want the same thing to happen twice. Besides that, I love her, so much.

Thank you guys for taking care of me for all this time. I will miss you guys.

I'm sorry."

As soon as everybody finished reading the letter, they turned their heads to me. I couldn't even open my mouth. It was too painful.

Namjoon grabbed my shoulder while asking me if I was alright. I shook my head. Yeah, truthfully, I was not okay. It's not even a day, but I miss Yoongi already.

The whole house then turned into a serene graveyard. No one dares to talk. Everybody just kept their mouth shut. They just couldn't accept the truth, that one of their brothers has been arrested, yet.

-----

One month later...

Min yoongi was sentenced to 20 years because of him killing his own father.
Everything has turned back to normal. I am staying at the boys' home now. All of us were busy with our own stuff. We still attend classes, clubs, and hang out together. We visit Yoongi at the police station everyday. We would take turns to visit him, so that each of us could see his being there. It was kinda sad whenever I saw him wearing that prisoner shirt. He just didn't deserve it. He is a really kind-hearted guy, but God makes it this way.

Jungkook now lives with us. He decided to live with us since Yoongi's tragedy. He just couldn't stand us being so sad without Yoongi's appearance. So, he decided to do so to make us feel brightened again.

As for my ex-mom and Michelle, I have never known their whereabouts. They are gone, just like that. I have never seen Michelle at the college as well. I don't know, and I don't care.

Oh. One more thing. I haven't talked to Taehyung. He's just as stubborn as a rock. I have been trying to talk to him for several times, but I just got ignored. Nope, I won't try anymore. I still have the other 6 along with me though.

"Jeeeennnnnyyyyyy!"

I was startled when someone suddenly called my name.

I turned my head to the right and looked at him straight.

"I have been calling you for thousands of times! What are you thinking?"

"O-oh nothing. I just love daydreaming. Have you done your homework, Kookie?"

"Of course! I need to be more intelligent than you, so that you will be attracted to me."

"Oh stop that crap again, Jungkook."

Yeah. Jungkook really loves to give pick up lines to me. It's like a habit for him. He does that almost every single day, and I'm used to it already.

-----

"Woah Jin! What did you cook for dinner?"

"Chicken steak with scrambled eggs. You like?", Seokjin smiled.

All of us cheered along with Jin. Oh my god, that's my favorite!

Just as I was about to cut the steak, I checked my surroundings. Everyone was there, but not Taehyung. Where the heck did he go again? He has been coming home late for the past three days.

-----

It has been a long day. I am ready to sleep. Just as I was about to close my eyes, someone knocked on the door.

I lazily got up from the bed and walked towards the door. My face fell as soon as I opened the door.

That depressed expression, swollen eyes, and alcoholic smell.

"Can I talk to you... for a while?"

=====

I am sorry for the super late update ;_;

I am still thinking on how the story is going to go on and on. It's kinda hard though..

Anyways, thank you for reading! Please anticipate the next chapter!