#13

(Jenny's POV)

"Can I talk to you... for a while?"

"S-sure. Come in."

It's Taehyung. I have never seen him being this desperate. What had happened to him? He sat on the edge of the bed, while I was still staring at his figure. Something is definitely wrong.

"I should have listened to you on the first place."

"W-what?"

"We broke up."

I remained silent. I didn't know how to respond, but I wanted to comfort him.

"I-it's okay, Taehyung-ah. It's not your fault anyway. What happened actually?"

"Technically, she's the one who initiated it. I don't understand. I always give her everything that she wants. Literally everything. I really love her. But she just burned everything up. I was hurt, Jenny."

That bitch. She has never been grateful with her life anyway. How could she just ruin somebody's love for her? It's pathetic. I felt really bad for Taehyung. He love the wrong girl. Super wrong.

"She told me that she had never felt the same way for all this time. The reason behind it made me even angrier."

"What's it?"

"She lost a bet against her friends, so she had to pretend to love me and all."

"Damn! This girl is totally a pain in the ass!"

I just looked at him staring at the floor. It's heartbreaking though, since Taehyung is usually a cheerful boy.

"I'm sorry, Jenny. I really regret ever going against you. I'm---"

"No worries, Tae. I have forgiven you since long time ago. It's just that whenever I tried to talk to you, you ignored me."

"Ah yeah. You did. I'm sorry for that too."

He shyly scratched his head. That was cute.

"Nope. Treat me."

We eventually broke into laughs. We talked about a lot of things before he decided to go to his own room to sleep.

"Thanks, Jen! You are seriously the best!"

"Don't forget to treat me, Taetae."

-----

It was Sunday morning. I woke up earlier to cook for the boys. Usually Jin is the one doing it, but I think I need to be the one now, since I'm the only girl here.

I opened a website full of recipes. I looked for hamburgers. There is one recipe that I found, which is pretty convincing for me to do it. I put my phone on the kitchen counter while looking for the ingredients required to make it.

"Wow. What has gotten into you?"

"Jungkook! Why so early?"

"You are so noisy. How am I supposed to sleep?"

"Okay, I'll try to be softer. Shoo. Go to sleep."

"Nope. I want to accompany you."

"No no no. Go to sleep. You must be tired because of college and stuff, so you have to spend your Sunday taking a rest."

"Then why don't you do so?"

"It's a secret. Haish. Just go to sleep first, kay."

I pushed him towards the stairs. He looked at me briefly before proceeding to go upstairs. I planned to surprise the boys when they get up. I hope everything goes well.