#17

(Jimin's POV)

While I was ordering my food together with Jenny, my phone suddenly vibrated.

However, it's not only mine. Jenny's phone rang as well.

"Hm? Are we getting the same message?"

"I think so. Let's check."

And yeah, it turned out to be an invitation to Michelle's farewell party.

"Jen, is it an invitation?"

"Ah yes. She's going to the US tomorrow, right? That's why she's inviting us for a meal tonight."

"Hmm. Are you going?"

"I think yes. Well, she's my sister anyway, although not biological one. But Jimin-ah, can you accompany me? I still kinda feel insecure around her though.."

"Yes, of course I will go with you! Don't worry. I will be with you for the whole party."

I hugged her for reassurance. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to date her in the first place. I really want to protect her, so bad.

-----

(Jenny's POV)

All of the boys were invited to the party as well. So, I'll be the only girl there? It must be so damn awkward.

What should I wear? Truthfully, I love casual style the most. But, I think that I need to look girly for tonight. Well.. at least for Jimin.

I chose a black lace dress, a dark blue clutch, and black heels for my outfit. I'm seriously not used to wearing this kind of outfit. I wonder how long I could stay like this.

When I had finished preparing, I went downstairs and saw all of the boys in their formal outfits.

"What took you so long?", Taehyung complained.

"She is a girl, Taehyung", Namjoon stated.

"Yeah. You should understand that, Taehyung", Hoseok chimed.

"I'm sorry. Let's go now!", I said.

Suddenly, someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, beautiful."

"J-Jimin!"

I could feel my blood rushed to my face. My face was so hot that I am sure that I was blushing. Oh my god. I hope that Jimin didn't notice that.

We walked together, hand in hand. It was beautiful. The moonlight that brightened the sky made it even prettier.

-----

We finally reached the venue. As we noticed the surroundings, we could feel that it was quite crowded, maybe because Michelle invited all of her friends.

"Oh hi, guys! Nice to see you guys here. Please take a seat!"

"Thanks, Michelle."

The venue was beautifully decorated. I really love the vibes.

It's just a few minutes and the food on our table has gone.

"Ugh. I'm still hungry", Taehyung said while burping.

"Ew stop that, Tae. We are in a public spot", Hoseok complained.

We talked about a lot of stuff. It's good that we could actually get along well, considering that I'm the only girl here.

"Ah. I need to go to the toilet. Please take care of Jenny, guys", Jimin said while smiling at me.

"Only Jenny? So we are not important for you? Fine."