#16

"You and Jimin! Both of you are bothering me! Are you satisfied now!?"

(Jungkook's POV)

"J-Jungkook ah, I th---"

"Everytime I see you with him, my heart freaking shatters! You don't know anything, Jen. Not a single thing."

"I-I'm---"

"I did show you that I love you. I did, but you will never feel the same way."

"I---"

"It's okay. If you are happy with him, I will be happy too. It's okay. Don't mind me. Now you have Jimin by your side. I'm thankful that he will take care of you from now on."

"Jungkook, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Please, just go.. now. You should take a rest now."

I'm sorry, Jenny.. I couldn't refrain myself from spoiling everything.

-----

(Jenny's POV)

The morning light that came through the windows woke me up. It was another week again. Everything that happened last week was depressing. I have never thought that I would hurt Jungkook like this. It has been a week since Jimin dated me and.. since Jungkook stopped talking to me.

I went downstairs to have breakfast. Like usual, Jimin was waiting for me.

"Let's go, Jen!"

"Let's go!"

Jin shook his head while smiling at our figures.

"They are so cute. Hey! You guys should find one soon. Don't be such a loser."

"No time for that", Yoongi replied.

"I still wanna be a single man", Namjoon added.

-----

(Taehyung's POV)

"Stop with the bickering. Let's eat now. I'm hungry!", I said.

Everyone was eating when suddenly I could feel my phone vibrated. It turned out to be a message.

My eyes widened to the contact name.

"Long time no see. Let's meet at the usual park where we used to have a date. 11AM.

-Michelle-"

No. I should not meet her. There must be something that she needs, which is why she texted me so suddenly.

My phone vibrated again. Another message came.

"I know that you still hate me for everything that I did in the past. I would like to apologize. So, please come."

"What happened, Taetae?"

"N-nothing. Just a spam message."

-----

(Jimin's POV)

"Seriously? Only milk?"

"What's wrong about that?"

"You won't be full."

"Yes, I will. I don't want to eat too much, or else I will get fat."

"I love you chubbier. C'mon, eat this!"

"B-but.."

I put the whole bread in her mouth.

"Pfftt.. J-Jimin."

"Eat. I won't let you do any kind of diet, okay?"

It's fun to see her munch the whole bread in one go. It's satisfying.