#8

(Jenny's POV)

My mood was totally ruined as this girl walked in.

"M-Michelle?"

She was startled as I called her name. She smirked while dissing me.

"Ah, so you are here this whole time? What the hell are you doing with this bunch of guys here?"

Taehyung was so bewildered. I remembered the last time I told them everything about my family. The only mistake is that I didn't mention their names.

"You should go. You don't deserve to be here anyway. Or.. should I tell them about your existence here?", she said as she continued to smirk.

I didn't know what to do. Curiously, Taehyung asked something.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"She's my sister. My lovely sister", Michelle emphasized it.

Yoongi clutched his knuckle till it turns white. He was so mad. He's the only guy who knows about her.

"Taehyung, how could you date that bitch beside yours?"

Michelle stared at Yoongi, with those killing eyes.

"And who the hell are you to judge me like that?"

"If you want to make a fuss, you had better go out. This is not the right place."

She smirked again. I feel like slapping her for smirking too much.

"Then why if I want to mess around? Is it even your problem?"

"Taehyung, please."

"W-wait. What is going on here? I don't understand why you are being that rude to her, Yoongi. And Jenny, are you really her sister?"

I slowly nodded.

"And why are you guys being so sarcastic towards her? Can't you guys chill?"

I felt like spilling up everything.

"Taehyung ---"

"Taehyung, get that bitch out of our house."

"Why are you being like that, Yoongi?"

"She's not as good as you think. You know that, right? Jenny has told us everything. Don't you remember?"

"Shut up, Yoongi. I personally don't think that she's a person like that."

Michelle smirked. I feel bad for Taehyung for falling for a girl whom he barely knows. I also feel the same way for Yoongi as he was trying his best to help Taehyung not to fall deeper in the hole.

"T-Taehyung ah, please listen to me first."

"No. If you trust that girl more, then go ahead. I won't hold you back anymore."

"Yoongi, it's not like that."

Yoongi slowly walked away. It is getting worse. I tried to calm everybody.

"Taehyung ah, you haven't known the true her. I have told you everything about my family, right? You even felt shocked by it, but it is actually the truth. My mom and dad are like that. The same goes to my sister. She never even once respects me. Trust me. She's just dating you for fun. I have been living with her for 20 years. And how long have you even known her?"

Taehyung looked to the ground. He didn't dare to talk until Michelle started to.

"Taehyung, do you trust me more or her? It's impossible that I'm dating you for fun. I have started to like you ever since I entered college. And now I have you beside me. Do you think that I still have the urge to date you for fun?"

Taehyung was confused. It was as if he were being surrounded by an angel and a devil.

"Jenny, I-I'm sorry. Perhaps you are having the wrong perspective of her. She's not the type to do something like that."

I was hurt. Love is indeed blind. He can't even differentiate which one is right and which one is wrong.

Jimin noticed it. He finally spoke up.

"I can't believe you choose her over us."

Namjoon and Seokjin shook their heads and walked away.

Hoseok, being the only sunshine there, tried to make the situation better.

"Taehyung, you must be hungry. Have your dinner first. You can join if you want to.", he looked at the girl before walking away as well.

Taehyung looked desperate. As for Michelle, she looked pleased to have broken the friendship between Taehyung and us.

As I was about to blow everything up, Jimin took my wrist and walked away with me.

-----

"I'm sorry, Jimin."

"Why?"

"For causing all of this."

"It's not your fault. Well, Taehyung is just confused. That's all. We will try to persuade him again later. Don't worry, Jen", he smiled reasurringly.

"I think I have to go home to settle everything down. I will talk to her as well as my parents. I think running away can't solve any problem."

"But not every problem can be solved just by sitting down and talking to each other. You know how harsh your family is, right? I don't think you can go home at this kind of situation, considering that she might tell your parents about you staying here for this whole time."

Jimin was right.

"Just stay here, okay? Don't worry too much."

"I'm afraid. I really hate myself for always being so uneasy on every single thing. I'm afraid Taehyung would fall deeper for her and in the end, she would dump him. I really want to prevent that from happening. He doesn't deserve that."

I felt tears mingling in my eyes. Why the heck I can't ever live peacefully? I continued rambling as I tried to blurt my mind out.

"Jimin ah, help me get rid of that girl from Taehyung. She's dangerous. I have known her too well, so please.."

Jimin only nodded as he hugged me. My tears fell into his shoulder.

"And thank you for always be there whenever I need someone to talk to. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I'm grateful to have known you."

Jimin hasn't been responding to what I was rambling. He kept on hugging me, till he finally broke the hug.

He looked at me in the eyes.

"I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. You are precious to me, and you gotta know that. I have always been wanting to tell you this, but.. I really care for you. I like you more than a friend."

I widened my eyes. His eyes softened.

"I love you."

=====

Tomorrow is bangtan's comeback! It's exactly 5 hours left ㅠㅠ

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. I will update the next chapter next week!

Please drop some comments and votes! Thank you ♡