#10

(Yoongi's POV)

"LET HER GO!"

If I could kill the person in front of me right now, I would. She freaking smirked when I told her to let Jenny go.

"Who are you to command me?"

"There's no need for you to know. Just fucking let her go!"

"No. She's gonna be fine here. I can ensure you that."

My knuckle turned white. I really wanted to punch her evil face. She was about to close the door when I decided to ask her one last question.

"What kind of mom would let her daughter suffer like that?"

"She's not even my daughter. It's just that I pity her for not having anyone else to support her financially, so I decided to let her stay here."

My eyes widened at her statement.

"S-she's not your daughter?"

"Yeah. She doesn't have any idea about that."

"So why the heck did you still keep her!?"

"Do you think I can stand with her going around telling her friends that she has an abusive family?"

"That's the truth. If you didn't want to keep her, let her go. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment."

"It's her father! He's the one who adopted her to our family when she was still a child."

"W-why would he d-do that?"

"He had always wanted to have a daughter, so before we had a child, he had adopted Jenny. I opposed it, but he still wanted to do it. After a few years, I got pregnant and it turned out to be a girl. That's why I treasure my own child better than her. She's useless! She's just a ruiner!"

"What the fuck? And now you guys treat her like a shit? If you don't want her, let her be with us. We can take care of her better than you guys do."

"Never. Her father still wants her."

"Father? Father, my ass. He's just using her! Please just freaking let her go!"

She slammed the door hard after I finished my words, ignoring my appeal. I really hate him. He still hasn't changed even after years. He's treating her like me and my mom. I won't let that happen to her.

(Jungkook's POV)

I saw his tears dropped. I have never seen Yoongi being that broken to the point that he cried. It's heartbreaking.

"Y-Yoongi ah, let's go home now."

I patted his back and went out from her house yard together.

"Jungkook ah. What's this feeling?"

"What feeling?"

"I feel like protecting her. She doesn't deserve it. This is too cruel for her. She doesn't do anything wrong. She's too kind to get that kind of treatment."

"Y-yeah. She doesn't. But what can we do now? Let's discuss with the others first, okay?"

"She reminds me of my mom so much. My mom used to be abused too. And she would tell me that everything's okay and not to worry about her. Jenny did that too."

He broke into tears. I really couldn't stand him being like this. He is usually a tough person. Seeing him like this is so heartbreaking.

"I love my mom. I love her too. So much."

I remained silent. I didn't know how to react to that. The truth has been spoken.

"I love her to the point that I would sacrifice anything just to make her happy. She has gone through a lot.."

Yeah. Yoongi loves her. It can be seen through his effort to save her. I am feeling the same thing as him too, but it's not the right time to reveal it yet. Plus, I have assumed Yoongi and the others as my brothers. I can't let Yoongi know I love her too. It would eventually break our brotherhood as well.

"I know. Yoongi, let's go home first, okay? It's getting pretty late. You might catch a cold."

-----

"What!? So what are we supposed to do?", Namjoon chimed.

"Jenny doesn't even have any idea that she's adopted?", Seokjin added.

I told the others about what happened. All of us were concerned about Jenny's situation at that moment.

Jimin grabbed his jacket, "I need to go there right now."

"Are you crazy? You know how her surroundings are. Not today. Let's see tomorrow."

Throughout the discussion, Taehyung and Yoongi just stayed silent. Taehyung might still be cold towards Jenny because of that night. As for Yoongi, he still looked broken.

Hoseok tried his best to cheer the team up.

"Don't lose hope. Let's see what we can do tomorrow. I'm sure Jenny is okay. Let's go home first. We need to settle down ourselves."

-----

(Jenny's POV)

It was almost midnight. I haven't gone out from my room since I argued with that woman. I am hungry, but I couldn't do anything. I must bear with it. I wonder how the boys are doing. I miss them.

Someone banged my door while I was resting.

"Open the door!"

From the voice, I knew that it was my father. I refused to open the door. I didn't want to argue with him.

"Open the door now!"

I kept on looking at the door. No. I won't let him go inside. Enough shits for today.

"Okay if this is what you want."

He kicked the door for a few times. I tried to hide, but with no success. He had kicked the door open. Without any hesitation, he slapped and punched me for a few times. I was groaning in pain.

"You deserve that, bitchy little girl."

He continued to punched me without letting me speak. I knew that it was going to be like this. I just let it be. I'm.. used to it as well.

"WHO ARE YOU? HEY COME DOWN!"

My father was startled when suddenly my mom screamed from downstairs. He stopped punching me for a while. I couldn't stand the pain anymore, so I just sat down desperately while touching my face.

Someone came to my door. All black, with a knife in his hand. He came to my father's direction and without any hesitation, he stabbed him, for quite a few times.

Blood. Blood everywhere.

=====

Surprise! Hehehe.
I'm in the mood to write, so I decided to write a new chapter and publish it tonight.

Is the story getting okay? Or is it getting boring? ㅠㅠ

Anyway, I was inspired by Bangtan's I Need You MV. There is a stabbing scene there.

But who is the all-black guy? You will know it on the next chapter!

Thank you for reading! ♡