Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End

Start from the beginning

"Where is Maliha?"- I asked.

"Dulhan ki tarah wahan jhoole pe behthi hai."- Summi signalled towards where Mallu was sitting and I chuckled.

She was sitting on a white hammock which was beautifully decorated with her favourite flowers. She looked just like a doll, absolutely stunning.
Women came and were congratulating her and she was smiling broadly taking all the wishes and gifts from guests.

"Bohoth piyari lag rahi hai hamari churail. Maa bante hi chehra khilne lag gaya hai tera."- I went to Maliha and hugged her, keeping the gift on her lap.

"Bohoth bohoth shukriya madam aap again."-Maliha chuckled and hugged me back.

"Aise kaise ho sakta hai ke hamari jhansi ki god-bharaai ho aur hum na aaein?"- I said dramatically and she chuckled.

"Missing me begum?"- A man came in his early thirties and smilingly said to Maliha.
I am guessing he is Mallu's husband, Sahil bhai.

Maliha chuckled and then introduced me to her husband.
"Aby meet Sahil."- Maliha introduced me and I smiled.
"Sahil ye..."- Maliha was interuppted by Sahil bhai.

"Let me guess, app hamari begum ki soul sister Abeer hain, right?"- He said and I was shocked.

I looked at Maliha and she was smiling broadly.

"Yaar aap se bari shikaitein hain mujhe."- Sahil bhai said and I was confused.
"App ne meri piyari si begum ko bohoth sataya hai. Bas in 6 salon me aap ko hi yaad karti rahi hai ye."- Sahil bhai said and a sense of guilt triggered me.

I had left for my own-self and didn't even think once about my dear ones.
How these 6 years had been for them?
Jane anjane kitnon ko dukh dediye mene, likin ab aur nahi.

"Aray aray sorry, mene to dono behnon ko senti kardia."- Sahil bhai words brought me out of thoughts and I looked at Maliha. She had tears in her eyes.

Tears welled up in my eyes as well and I side-hugged her.

"Aray me bhi hoon."- On cue Summi also came and hugged us both.
We three group hugged.

"I will leave you ladies alone and look after guests. It was nice meeting you Abeer."- Sahil bhai smiled and then left.

"Waise tu kyun itna sharma rahi hai? Kod-bharai to meri hai."- Maliha squirmed her eyes at Summi.

"Woarahehain."- Summi said in one breath and Me and Maliha exchanged glance in confusion.

"Hain kya?"- I asked in confusion.

"Wo aa rahe hain."- Summi said and blushed.

"Wo konnn??"- Maliha's confusion was killing her and Summi glared at her.

"Oooooo Woooo"- Maliha finally got the meaning and teased Sumaiyya.

"Ohooo jeeja-jee aarahe hain."- I pulled Summi's leg and she blushed harder.

"Abhi unki flight land ho chuki hogi, he said that he wants to come here and enjoy the party with me."- Summi said and blushed.

I am so happy seeing my friends happy in their lives. May they always be blessed with the best.

-------------------------------------------
Ali bhai had reached the party and Summi introduced him to all of us. He is the same as Summi described, fun-loving, funny and cracks jokes at any time. They both were sitting at a far table and enjoying each others company.

Itne mahinon baad mili hai, she might have alot to share with her husband, her best friend.

Maliha and Sahil bhai were standing at a corner and sharing their love moments.