Final Author's Note

Hey, hi, hello.

You can rant about how you feel about the story ending here.

Oh my God. After I post this, this book will officially be completed. After I publish this chapter, I will go and mark this as completed.

It feels so surreal because I started this story over a year ago, and here I am finally completing it. Honestly, this has been such a journey, I've reached so many milestones that I never thought I would. I've met so many new people through writing this and I've made new friends.

Ok, I'm taking too long, I need to get on with this.

I really hope you enjoyed this story. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I hope this has made you smile at least once. Thank you for taking the time to read my work and hopefully comment and vote a few times.

Now some special thank yous: 

Thank you to alex-dawson for inspiring me so much. Her writing is amazing. She was the first person to give my writing a chance, all the way back when I was writing Identity.

Thank you to danllamacocoabutter888, and thebigolive for being the OG's.

Thank you to apologeticpotato and existentialphan for giving supportive comments throughout the whole story.

Thank you to QuelquesEtoiles for being a great friend, I miss you :(

Ok, that's enough.

I'm going to miss all my readers, you guys always comment the funniest things and your votes make my day.

I love you lot so much xx

💋rachel