Chapter 35 - A

((please help my story grow by voting and commenting))

Phil's POV

"Phil, wake up! Your boy-toy left his phone here last night."

I groaned, sitting up in bed and stretching for a good few minutes before shoving my glasses onto my face and walking into the lounge.

"What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands.

"Phone, on the table," Tyler said, pointing over to the counter.

I picked up the shiny silver iPhone and turned it over in my hands. "It's not his business phone, so he'll be fine," I claimed, shrugging.

"Turn it on," Tyler said, walking towards me with a smug grin on his face.

I sent him a confused frown before doing as he said and pressing the home button. A mixture of shock and happiness ran through me.

It was a selfie that Tyler had took with us. I didn't even remember when it was taken, but it looked like it was a couple of months ago. Tyler had his lilac hair in a quiff and he was wearing a wide smile and looking straight at the camera. I was making a silly face and Dan was watching me, frozen mid-laugh.

"I sent him that, as a joke..."

"And he put it as his lock screen? That's so weird," I said, confused.

"How is that weird? You two are so loved up I'm not even surprised," Tyler answered, looking at me like I was crazy.

I furrowed my eyebrows and re-locked the phone. "We're not loved up."

"Are you actually saying that with a straight face?" He took the phone from me turning it back on. "Look at how happy you make him," he said softly, as if in awe.

"He goes into crazy mode if anyone mentions us being together. Jennifer Lawrence called me his boyfriend," I paused to scoff, "before the premiere and he was practically shaking with anger the whole time."

"Oh, is that what that was about? Eh, he'll get over it soon enough," Tyler said shrugging. "Wouldn't this picture look so much better with a black and white filter?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know? I'll take his phone back after lunch or something."

"You better come back afterwards, young man. We have important shit on tomorrow morning."

***

"Hi," I said with a wide smile to the blonde receptionist admiring her pointed nails.

"Phil Lester?" she asked, looking up from her nails with a friendly smile.

"Yes?" I answered, stunned at how quickly and easily she had recognised me.

"You can head straight up. Mr Howell is in his office. I'll let him know you're on your way," she said in an encouraging tone.

"Thank you," I said, smiling back before heading for the elevators.

I had a bad feeling and I wasn't sure why.

Last time I had brought Dan something that he had left at my apartment, I ended up seeing him making out with someone else.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the feeling because I was confident that that would never happen again. 

The elevator door opened, and I stepped out.

"Phil Lester?" A young lady sitting at the computer asked.

I nodded, laughing silently in my head.