✔️Chapter 10 - H

**a/n going to start dedicating chapter to people to leave me lots of comments that make me lol, this one's for existentialphan ily and ty**

Phil's POV

I was in a tight situation.

I couldn't get either Tyler or Dan to cancel their plans. Tyler had invited Louise, Cat and Marcus to our house at 6 and we were all going to go clubbing together, but Dan insisted that he was coming at 7 and if I wasn't here I'm pretty sure he could track me down and murder me. He seemed pretty damn pissed when I'd tried to change our plans. But I had promised Tyler and, although he's lovely, he can be vicious when he wants to be. 

So, there was only one solution I could think of, and I knew in my heart and head that it would end badly but I've been left with no other choice. I asked Tyler if Dan could come with us to the club, and he'd seemed more than happy to agree.

I mean of course he did, Dan is a celebrity, so Tyler would do anything for him.

"You should wear that more, the black looks good on you," Tyler complimented, walking into the lounge. "Do you know when everyone will be here?"

"Yeah, Louise said they'll all be here at 6:30. Dan will be here at 7."

"They'll all be pissed, you know. It was supposed to be a fun night with just the squad."

"I know; Dan invited himself, I couldn't do anything. Anyway, he doesn't know where we're going. He probably won't want to come to a club. He'll say he has work or something. He is not a clubbing guy."

"I don't want him to leave. Do you think he can hook me up with one of his hot rich friends?"

I threw a pillow at him in response. He only ducked and it flew past him into the wall, then the doorbell rang and he leapt up to get the door.

They came into the lounge one by one, Cat was first. She was wearing a figure-hugging short silky red playsuit that featured a few triangle cut outs and matching heels. I got up and hugged her in greeting, "you look so good!"

"Thank you," she laughed, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Same to you."

Louise came in next. She was wearing a longer black dress, which was still quite tight, her hair was in curls which reminded me of a princess. "Phil, we're matching!"

"You never wear black!"

"You never wear black!" She replied with an equally high pitched excited voice.

"It's supposed to be a sexy colour." I struck a pose, a bad pose, but a pose. "Am I sexy?"

"Very," she laughed, and Cat agreed.

Lastly, Connor came in. "Damn, Phil. Black is so your colour."

"Thanks, I guess. You don't look too bad yourself," I told him, I had always admired Connor's taste in fashion. He always seemed to be able to dress so well, picking out every little accessory so that the whole outfit matched perfectly.

Shortly after the bell rang again, I silently prayed that it was the food and not Dan because I still needed a few moments to emotionally prepare.

"Pizza's here guys," shouted Tyler from the hall, I let out a sigh of relief.

Soon after we were all sitting around the table talking, laughing and eating. I loved the atmosphere when all our friendship group was together, we could talk about anything for hours, and we usually did. We all had similar senses of humour, so we knew exactly how to make each other laugh and have a good time. I had discovered Tyler first, and he'd introduced me to Connor, who'd introduced us to Cat and Louise. I'd never had closer friends in my life, so just being around them all filled me with happiness.