✔️Chapter 11 - E

Phil's POV

"James is here," Dan announced, his thumb has been rubbing circles in my side so when it stopped I pouted, he saw this and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. It was so quick it felt like it almost didn't galled, but my face still probably went bright red.

"Let's go!"

We all walked out of the flat, and I locked the door behind us. As soon as I was done Dan placed his hand on the small of my back and led us out of the building.

James was waiting right in front of the entrance, in a car that could probably pay my rent for the next decade. Dan sat at the front next to James, and the rest of us piled into the back. Luckily the car was massive, of course it was, and there were enough seats for everyone.

"Hi James," I greeted with a smile, I like James.

"Hello Mr Lester. It's good to see you again."

"You too," I said, giving him a wide smile.

James returned it in the rearview mirror, and it was only then that I noticed Dan glaring at me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I hadn't done anything? Noticing my confusion, his glare turned into an amused look, and he winked before smirking at me. I blushed and looked down at my hands, desperately hoping that no one had seen anything.

"Subtle," Tyler whispered.

I only scowled at him, before punching him gently in the arm.

Louise looked between us, confused.

"Yeah, Dan and Phil are totally fuck buddies," Tyler told her with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled. "We went on a date last night, then we went back to his house," I filled Louise in quietly, before looking round and making sure no one was listening. "But we didn't do anything, I swear," I continued in a whisper.

"Phil, what's the problem if you did?" Louise asked confused.

The thought of me doing anything remotely sexy with Dan made me extremely embarassed. I was sure that he was a God under his clothes. I was just Phil.

"But I didn't!"

"Of course he did. It's Phil we're talking about here. Everyone knows how horny he always is. It's a fact of life," Tyler insisted with a straight face.

"I am not horny," I insisted, scowling at Tyler.

"Phil, we've been living together for years now. I know this stuff by now."

"Oh my God, Tyler. Louise I promise he's not being serious," I assured her.

"Tyler shut up," Louise said, and I gave Tyler a winning smile. "So are you guys like together?"

"Well," I faltered. "No, not really."

"You guys mesh so well, it's really cute," Louise said. "Like he's kinda controlling and stern, and you're really sweet and lovely, but in the bedroom..."

"Oh my God, what the hell is wrong with you guys?" I forgot to keep my voice quiet, and everyone in the car (except James obviously) turned to look at me. "Sorry," I said meekly. "I literally can't deal with you two anymore." I whispered, turning away from them both, and striking up a conversation with Connor.

About 15 minutes later we had arrived. We all left the car and Tyler called out, "Thanks James! See you later."

Our mismatched group walked towards the entrance of the club and I couldn't help but wonder what people would think.

Firstly there was Dan who commanded all the attention and looked like he was made of money, which actually, he basically was. Then there was Tyler, loud, funny and a very flamboyant person. Louise and Cat, polar opposites, yet best friends. Then Connor, quiet and shy, but very gorgeous. And then me. I was unsure how I would describe myself in that moment as I clung onto Dan's hand and followed him like a lost puppy.