Chapter 36 - D

((my votes and comments are going down? is my writing getting worse ://))

Phil's POV

After splashing my face with water and brushing my teeth, I trudged in the kitchen. I lazily grabbed a bowl and spoon before moving to open the fridge to get some milk.

It was only then that I noticed Tyler and Troye awkwardly standing in the doorway, watching me.

"I told you I'm not going to work today," I told them, wondering why they were still home. Surely, it was at least midday.

"I'm not facing Peter alone," Tyler explained and I rolled my eyes, before turning to Troye.

"Tyler asked me to be here for moral support," he said, shrugging.

Again, I rolled my eyes, before pouring some milk into the bowl and proceeding to go sit down with it.

"I don't want to tell him, you tell him," Tyler harshly whispered, as I took my first spoonful of cereal.

"I'm not telling him," Troye whispered back.

"You know I can hear you, right?" I asked monotonously.

I turned around to see Troye push Tyler forward. Tyler twiddled his thumbs awkwardly, which was weird because in all the time we'd known each other, I'd never seen him look awkward. "You- well, you forgot to put in the cereal."

I looked down and saw that he was right. I'd been eating spoonfuls of milk. "Oh," I said, chuckling. Tyler and Troye exchanged worried glances and I started laughing even louder. By the time I was full on howling with laughing, Troye was slowly backing out of the kitchen and Tyler was watching me wide-eyed. They kept glancing at each other, obviously wondering what to do.

"Are you ok?" Tyler asked, his voice shaky.

And that was the point where I lost it. My laughs turned into sobs, and honestly, it was a relief to get it out. "He- he made a deal. With C-Camilla." Tyler moved forward to pull me into his embrace and I collapsed into his arms. "Her name isn't even Camilla!" I told them with a wheezy voice.

"What happened?"

I just shook my head and prepared to explain the whole story.

***

Three hours later, my tears had been wiped away. I was cuddling on the couch with Troye, Tyler and Alex, who'd stopped by because Tyler had told him we were off work.

"Pass me a crisp," I said to Alex, too lazy to get one for myself.

He let out an over-exaggerated sigh, before reaching into the pack and pulling out a massive one. He laughed to himself softly, before breaking the crisp in half and eating the smaller half, before handing me the other half.

The reason we were eating crisps with the movie instead of popcorn was because as soon as Tyler whipped out the popcorn, I yanked the pack out of his hand and quickly put it back, telling them I thought I was allergic. I'm sure they all thought I was crazy, but nevertheless, they listened and we were eating crisps.

"I'm going to pee," Troye suddenly announced, standing up.

Another few minutes of silence passed as everyone focused on the movie. Then Tyler spoke up. "I'm getting more crisps," he said, before walking into the kitchen. "Don't miss me too much."

"Just me and you, then," Alex said, quietly.

"You sound like you're about to pull some cheesy shit," I laughed, laying my head on his shoulder.