✔️Chapter 13 - M

**a/n dedicated to apologeticpotato for being an overall babe**

Phil's POV

[Unknown] I would like to see you soon.

[Unknown] Dinner tomorrow?

[Unknown] Never mind, I am busy tomorrow. Wednesday should be good.

[Unknown] Phil, answer me.

[Unknown] Why are you not answering me?

[Unknown] I will pick you up at 7 on Wednesday.

[Unknown] Phil, answer me, now.

[Unknown] If you are ignoring me, that is very childish. Answer.

I sighed as I read through the messages that had kept coming in since around 5 o'clock yesterday. My fingers ran over the keyboard as I thought of a good response.

No! If I answered, I would be in an even worse position.

I got up and ran to Tyler's office. Of course, he was busy. He was on the phone, having a painstakingly long conversation.

"You tell that bitch to back off... Jeez, who does she think she is? Yeah, I know you can't tell her that... I know you love her, doesn't mean I know why."

I waited impatiently, tapping my feet on the hard wooden floor.

"Okay, okay... Just show her what you're feeling through actions... Look, man, if you like her that much then I can't help you. You gotta be willing to call her out when she's being a twat... Okay, fine, jeez. Have fun with your crappy relationship." He slammed down the phone, then turned to me. "Isn't Chris really fucking annoying?"

"Eh, sometimes. He did my article once when I was ill, so I'll give him that. Why?"

"He keeps whining about his girlfriend, but when I try to help him, he refuses to take my advice."

"Maybe cause you give shitty relationship advice. You're not even in a relationship," I told him chuckling, me and Tyler have joked about his seeming inability to get a relationship for quite a while now, so this wasn't as mean or spiteful as it may sound.

"I'd rather not be in a relationship than do whatever you and Dan are doing."

"About that," I muttered, mood dropping to the metaphorical basement.

"Uh huh," Tyler said smugly. "Tell me, how's it going?"

"Shit. I want to reply so badly," I told him honestly, hoping he would be able to talk me out of it.

"Let's see," he said curiously. I didn't hesitate in handing over my iPhone.

"'If you are ignoring me, that is very childish. Answer'," Tyler read the latest text from Dan aloud. "Well, I think he wants you to reply," He giggled.

"Oh piss off," I snapped. "Wait, do you actually think I should?"

"Maybe there's an explanation. Maybe they were just talking?"

"Yeah, maybe her hands were just talking to his dick. Maybe his tongue was just talking to her throat. 'Just talking' my ass."

"You're 100% sure about what you saw?"

"Yes," I said confidently.

"Well in that case," he pulled open one of the drawers in his desk and slipped my phone into it. "I'll be keeping this until I think it's safe for it to be back in your possession."