✔️Chapter 15 - S

**a/n dedicated to DifficultExistence for helping me reach my goal on the last chapter**

Phil's POV

"Tyler, come quickly!"

"The fuck do you want?"

"Tyler it's an emergency!"

"Ok, ok, I'm here. What is it?" he asked, clearly panicking as he entered my bedroom.

"I literally have nothing to wear," I cried out. "I feel like nothing is good enough."

It was Wednesday and Tyler and I had just gotten back from work. Dan had texted me to say that he'd had a hard day at work and he couldn't be bothered to go to dinner. Therefore, James was taking me back to Dan's apartment at 6:30 instead. I understood this and was okay with it, I mean, if I got stressy at my job I can only imagine what it's like for him.

He flopped onto my bed as I turned back to my wardrobe and slid a few hangers across it. He then proceeded to pull out his phone, and I'm guessing scroll through twitter.

"This is the emergency? I ran from the kitchen to here, do you understand what a big deal that is. Phil, please don't do that again. I was genuinely worried," he scolded.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that," I mumbled, feeling guilty. "Maybe we need a code word for if there's actually a real emergency. If anything happened to you and you only yelled my name, I'd probably think you were messing with me."

"Ok, what's our code word?"

"I don't know, you think of it."

"Ok, how about..." He paused to look around my room. Suddenly, his eyes stopped on something across the room. "Furby!"

"Our code word is Furby?"

"Well, I think it's a good code word." The microwave dinged three times. "Well, that's my dinner. Oh, and wear that green hoodie with blue dots. It looks cute on you, brings out your eyes and it shows you don't care what he thinks, which is exactly what you're trying to put across."

I'd filled Tyler in on what went down in my office yesterday; to say he was pissed was an understatement. He kept going on about how if I wanted to make anything last with Dan, I would have to be stronger, and stand up to Dan.

"Thanks, Tyler. You're a saviour," I said, giving him a wide smile.

"Yeah, I know. You tell me every day."

A few minutes later I was ready to go, I decided to wait at the table with Tyler. I sipped my wine (how else could I be expected to win a fight against Dan?), while he ate his microwaved dinner.

"Look, Phil. You're going there with a mission, ok?"

I nodded to show I was on board.

"You're going to be a sassy bitch until you two DTR. And you're going to be really fucking pissed if you don't get your way, alright."

I nodded again before saying, "DTR?"

"Ugh, I live with a grandpa. It means define the relationship."

"Oh right," I frowned.

"If you come back with any less than a smile on your face, I'll make sure that's the last you two see of each other. Got it?"

"Got it." The doorbell rang, as soon those words were out of my mouth.

"Perfect timing. See ya soon, babe. Stay strong, ILY."

"ILY?"

He looked more shocked than I had ever seen him in my life. Yup, I got him good.

"Joking, joking. Love you too, Tyler."