Chapter 29 - E

((please help my story grow by voting and commenting. warning: this chapter is really fricking long. leave me a lot of comment because they make me happy :) can we get to 115?))

Phil's POV

On the day of the wedding, I practically woke up sweating. I was so nervous. It was a Saturday, therefore, I was allowed to stay in bed 'til noon. However, that didn't happen, as I spent most of the time in bed staring at the ceiling and wondering how the day would go.

Troye waltzed into my room at 10 o'clock on the dot. "Tyler sent me to check if you were still sleeping," he said.

"I couldn't sleep," I whined. "I swear I've memorised my ceiling by now."

"Oh, God, Tyler will not be happy to hear that," he laughed.

Of course the night before, Tyler had lectured me on how important it was for me to sleep at least 9 hours, so that I looked good for the wedding.

"I know," I buried my face in my pillow.

"Just don't tell him. Get up, though, he made pancakes."

***

Somehow, a few days ago, Tyler and Troye had talked me into asking if they could attend the wedding. Unexpectedly, Dan had agreed, quickly making sure they had suits.

That's why, at exactly, 5:30, Tyler, Troye and I were lined up in front of our apartment door, in fancy black and white suits, too afraid to even sit down, in case the suits became creased.

"I feel like we're about to go to the Reaping," Tyler said frowning.

"How many times did you put your name in?" Troye asked, jokingly.

"Who's Katniss?" I questioned, comparing the three of us to the popular character.

"Definitely Tyler. He's got her ass."

"Oh shut up," Tyler whined, slapping Troye's arm.

"I never said I didn't like it," Troye answered, smirking.

Luckily, the doorbell saved me from having to witness what was about to happen.

I quickly opened the door and there stood Dan, in a stunning black and white suit. He looked unfairly beautiful in a way that made my lungs constrict, my heart contract and my mouth drop open in shock. He only smirked as his eyes slowly trailed all the way from my head to my feet, before moving back up again.

"Hey," he said with an easy grin, easily making my heart skip a beat or two.

I had to remind myself that this was Dan Howell, the multi-millionaire lawyer.

"Hi," I answered, still trying to recover.

"Everyone ready to go?"

"Yup," Tyler said.

Dan grabbed my hand, kicking my heart back into normal mode. He led us all down to a massive limousine waiting outside. It was a beautiful black and looked like it was worth more than triple my entire life savings.

 It was a beautiful black and looked like it was worth more than triple my entire life savings