Chapter Thirty: "He Left!?"

Wendy's POV:

I came back to the guild, panting, as I searched around for Romeo. Yesterday, I lost him when he was talking with his dad. I was just looking at the matching bracelet my parents told me to give the person whom I think I was meant to be with. I planned to give that to him for a few months now that we're together. When I came back to the exact spot, I didn't see him and Carla. They left.

Ever since that day, I haven't seen him. That was my last glance on him. And now I look around. I don't see him. I head over to Mira's, and ask her if she had any idea on Romeo. "You haven't heard, Wendy?" She asked. My eyes widen. "Haven't heard what?" I ask. She sighed, as she grabbed another wet glass to wipe. "Wendy, Romeo left Magnolia. He went back to reunite with his sister and mother." Mira says. I shook my head in disbelief. No, no, no. Th-This can't be happening. Romeo won't leave me without a goodbye!

"Are you serious right now, Mira?!" I ask, with anger and sadness filling over me. She nodded. "I'm afraid so, Wendy." Was all she replied, before she left me crying on the bar. I never thought I'd see the day that Romeo will be away from me. When will he come back? I hope soon.

Hi, min'na... sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda turned off from this book now since I don't get a lot of votes already. Please continue to support this book if you want this book to continue and have a longer chapters in the future. Arigatou.